Once Upon a Time - Part 3

I ran to the clock tower and grabbed the dagger before anyone could say a thing.

I was back within a minute with Kol and Nik behind me.

I was half expecting Kora and Regina to be there already but they must just be following the charmings.

I ran back to find everyone in the same positions I left them.

Snow White and Charming were getting angry and asking where I went and talking about how the magic wouldn't let them into Gold's shop while Blue seemed to be trying to keep the piece.

I popped back up right in front of them "I got it, now we wait" I said with a smirk.

Blue looked at me with trepidation "what kind of magic do you poses?" she asked.

I smiled devilishly "that is none of your business darling. We won't be here long. I just figured we would fix some stories and sightsee before popping along to the next universe" I said dismissively.

I looked to my mates "I'm thinking Harry Potter next, that would be fun?" I said excitedly.

Most of them nodded while Murphy and Kai just shrugged.

I clapped my hands with a beaming smile "yay I hope one of our other mates is there. I want to be a wizard" I said completely forgetting the fairy tale gang was still here.

"Excuse me?" Snow said.

I sighed "I forgot you were here. Whatever, let's just get out of the middle of the street while we wait for them to get here. If you want I suppose we could go get them. It would probably be faster" I said with a shrug.

We ended up in the Charming's apartment since they thought it would be better to wait.

Blue went to get reinforcements apparently.

I just shrugged and examined the dark one dagger.

"Don't you think you should put that down?" Charming asked as he looked at me with suspicion

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and the second I do that Kora is going to portal it somewhere or some other shit. It's safer with me. I won't be overpowered easily by her and can deal with her and Regina easily" I said exasperated.

Charming and Snow look at each other in alarm making me groan loudly "Jesus you lot are so fucking suspicious. If I wanted to hurt you I could have just gotten the dagger in the first place and never introduced myself. This whole prejudice you have is exactly why I wanted to wait for the dark one or Emma before speaking to anyone" I said with a huff as I crossed my arms.

"Relax, if we wanted you dead we wouldn't need the dark one to do it. That dagger is about as valuable as a toothpick to us" Nik said as he realized I was starting to get annoyed.

Kol came by me and leaned towards me "I understand your point now darling, they are a judgy bunch" he said without trying to hide it at all.

I chuckle lightly and smile at him endearingly

Snow and Charming seem slightly offended but they can't really argue our point.

After a moment there is a knock on the door and Snow answers it.

Ruby walked in and freezes when she sees us "blue said we had some visito...." she trailed off as she smelled the air.

She immediately took a step in front of Snow and looked at us threateningly.

Charming's guard immediately raised and he looked at us accusingly. Jesus, we haven't even fucking moved.

I rolled my eyes.

"Their wolves" Ruby said as she glared at us as her eyes flashed.

I raised an eyebrow "not your kind of werewolf little red riding hood" I said sarcastically

I pointed to Charming and Snow with an unimpressed eyebrow raised "didn't we just talk about jumping to conclusions?" I said as if I was scolding a small child.

Nik took a step forward and flashed his yellow eyes "do you have a problem with Werewolves?" he asked with a threatening tone in his voice.

I chuckled but grabbed his arm and pulled him back "it's okay hun, no need to get touchy. Their type of werewolf is a little less controlled than ours" I told him calmingly.

He relaxed slightly but didn't lose the scowl on his face.

Ruby calmed down and looked chagrinned so I sent her a reassuring smile while Charming and Snow still looked a little shell-shocked.

Luckily it wasn't long before we got a call that the dark one had arrived and they were bringing him to his shop now.

Smiled and got up before casually walking out of the door after handing Nik the dagger.

I gave him a strict look "protect it like you would the white oak. It means that much and more to the dark one" I told him pointedly.

He nodded and hid it inside his jacket.

I looked at the charmings "either meet us there or stay here. Either way, we have this completely under control" I said simply before speeding to Gold's shop with my mates behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it has been a hot minute I haven't really been in the writing mood lately. Hopefully, you all liked it. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.