LGBTQ AND TRUMP

So I made a series of Tiktoks today where I outlined all the things the president has done to hurt my community. If you PM me your Tiktok account name, I can DM you and send them. But I'll site the sources I used (both the one in the vids and the ones for fact checking).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3608929001

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.them.us/story/donald-trump-worst-lgbtq-attacks/amp

https://www.hrc.org/news/the-list-of-trumps-unprecedented-steps-for-the-lgbtq-community

Now the third one is what I used in the actual video. That's what I'm reading from. Also if you can't copy it, ask and I'll send it to you personally. But I also have these linked in the comments of the last part of the series.

So I also made some other videos talking about how I had a semi obvious stutter in the videos. I got scared that people (trump supporters and conservatives) would say that I didn't know what I was saying because I have a stutter. So I decided I would address it. I also said that I didn't make that video because I was scared of being made fun of but because I didn't want to let them think ableism was welcome on my page. And I had seen a lot of ableism toward Joe Biden with a comment on the girl's own post saying something like "this is politics not the special olympics." And I knew if I didn't address it, that would allow ableists to continue to think it's okay and do it to others. So I made that video to talk about it.

Well I hope you guys found this interesting. Again: PM me your tiktok account if you want to see the videos. Bye!