About Me

So I thought I should probably tell you about myself since you've stumbled across my "Thespian Trash" pit. So here are facts about me:

-My username is after the show Castle and it is the ship between Richard Castle and Kate Beckett. It's Caskett because they solve murders together.

-My favorite color is blue.

-My birthday is on Constitution Day (if you don't know, look it up children).

-I'm currently learning guitar online.

-I have never broken a bone in my life. Though I sprained my right wrist when I was about 11.

-I'm a very picky eater.

-My family has always been the Disney family.

-My dad can't stand most musicals that aren't Disney.

-I recently got therapy. HOLLA!

-My sexuality is kinda complicated. I identify as straight but I have gay moments every once in a while. Like, I was at the pool with my friends and I was the only one who'd never been kissed. One was strictly straight, one was bi, and the other was pan. Two of my friends were dared to kiss each other. And one of my friends was like: I dare you to kiss one of us. And my "strictly straight" friend Bailey was like: No! Your first kiss has to be with someone you like and I scoffed. Then she was like: do you like her? I said no but I just wanted a first kiss. And then they left before I could get one. Also, my current crush is a guy (mentioned in a previous update). So in the end I still identify as straight but I say (not around adults cuz my parents are kinda homophobic) I'm 90% straight. (That was long and I doubt you care)

-If y'all want to follow me on Instagram, pm me your username so I know that you're trying to follow me. My account is private. I'll tell you in the pm if you wanna follow me.

So that's some things about me. I hope you don't think I'm extra for the sexuality part. I'm 14 for God sakes! Give me a break! Also, I'm serious about the Insta things. I don't even have to follow you back if you don't want. Bye y'all.