I'm Apparantly Likeable...?

Hi guys. I bring this update to my "theater blog" on the fact that guys are actually attracted to me. So I don't know if my middle school (yes I'm in middle school) is the only one that does this, but in May, the 8th graders have like... a mini prom. It's a big deal. Ours is May 4th this year (May the 4th be with you) and I was planning to go with 4 of my friends, Bailey, Halie (pronounced Hailey), Kyra (pronounced Kira), and someone who doesn't get to have their name mentioned (basically she's a horrible person who is also a bully). But that isn't happening anymore because... a guy asked me to formal!!! This guy is my best friend -Ethan- and he asked me about an hour ago as I'm posting this. I know it's as friends... but still. Also, my friend Bailey thinks I like him because of a joke I made... but let me clear: I love him... as a friend... my best friend, I legit wouldn't have gotten this far in life without him.

So let me just tell you what my friend Sara said about me the other day. So I was telling her that one of my friends had had like... a ton of boyfriends and how I haven't had one. She was all like "Really?" I was like "Yeah," and then what she said next made my heart very warm. She basically said I'm too good for all the guys at our school. I was happy man.

Anyways, I've never had a boyfriend, as I'm "not allowed" or whatever, but I have been asked out. Well, this time the kid kept telling everyone I was his girlfriend (ew... never). But in 5th grade this kid I liked years before asked me out and I kindly said no because "I'm not allowed to date" and that we could maybe date in a couple years (I also turned him down because of his nut allergy and my love of Nutella... I know, I know, I'm awful). Also, I've had a couple crushes too (one was intentionally stolen by my "best friend").

But again... Ethan is not my crush -though I do love him to pieces for his loving nature- but I'm excited to go to formal with him. Anyways, don't be annoying about this (kidding, love you guys). Bye y'all.