My 8th Grade Formal

So I just found out that formal is at many different middle schools. I thought it was only something at my school... my bad.

Anyways, I really wanted to show you my dress but I'm not stupid enough to take a picture of me wearing it, so here's just a picture of it (p.s: it's navy not black, the lighting in my room is weird):

s: it's navy not black, the lighting in my room is weird):

So there is my gorgeous dress! I'm super excited. Also, my date is a sweetheart and asks me tons of things about next Friday (formal night).

So one thing he asked is what color my dress was, because he wanted to match. Aww. Love him. Give a round of applause for Ethan.

Another thing was for the plan that night. I was like "I don't know" and told him we'd meet downtown at our city's waterfront. Because that's where everyone takes pictures before formal.

Also, my friend Bailey tried to get him to make me a sign to "properly" ask me to formal. Yes, I did want that, but not if it'll make him uncomfortable. BTW: He asked me over text. And don't say that's lame, he's awkward and nervous like me, that's why we get along so well. Anyways, he didn't want to because he'd be nervous to be around everyone. I accept that as I'm happy I have a date instead of going with Bailey.

Now I'm sure you guys are like (probs not cuz I doubt you care): Do you have any worries? I mean... sorta? My "bully" is going with her "not-so-good-looking-or-nice-boyfriend" and I'm scared she's gonna like make a scene and make everyone mad at me. But honestly I couldn't give less of a crap. I've been looking forward to this since the end of 5th grade (when my sister went to hers and when I found out that was a thing) and refuse to let her ruin it. I'm going with my best friend and couldn't be prouder to be his date or for him to be mine. So she can get the heck over it.

Anywho, I'll leave this here and hope you guys don't stop following my just to escape my updates. Bye y'all.