Vines That Describe Me

So this is random, but I was talking to my mom about a vine and I was also writing in my DEH story, so I was like why don't I delay that and do a trash update to this book. So here are vines that describe me.

5. Sodium Vine- So when my family went to NYC, I got a really salty pretzel in Central Park. So for about 10 minutes, I went on about how I was going to "die of all the sodium" in the pretzel. So this vine is legit me.

4. Mom Walking In Vine- So my mom comes in my room a lot, and I'm weird... she walks in on my dancing like I'm a noodle trying to break dance (don't imagine that). So the way she tries to act like she wasn't doing anything is me trying to act like I'm simply standing there.

3. That HSM2 Related One- The way he dances off is me in the car when I play my music. My mom thinks I'm insane.

2. So I'm Sitting There Vine- I'm not the guy. The way the girl is just rolling on the floor dying was me today when I found out Heathers The Musical fans think Christian Slater looks like a lizard (don't ask). God I'm a piece of trash... *extremely deep, internal sigh*

1. I Thought You Said Printer Vine- That girl is me. When my parents or sisters ask me to bring them something, I bring something completely different. What can I say? I bring trash because I am trash.

I hope you enjoyed this absolute and utter trash. But you kinda signed up for this when you followed me. I write trash. I know you wanted theatre, but I'm trash who can't stay on one topic. My name is Thespian TRASH.

Saying trash count (not counting here): 8

*longer internal sigh*

Um......................................................................................... Bye y'all!