Why I Relate to Dear Evan Hansen

Hi... so. I'm sorry in advance for this edition of My Theatre Obsession. Um... it's gonna get deep and I also really don't want to get hate because of this, though, if you do, you're clearly not someone I want to be associated with.

So... *deep breath*... Here it goes:

I relate to the hit musical Dear Evan Hansen a decent amount. The main reason is:
I was recently diagnosed with mildly severe depression. I know: that's oddly specific. Yeah... my friend thought it was kinda funny that it's "mildly severe" don't worry... it doesn't hurt me, this is one of my few good friends. So anyways... I can relate to how Connor feels... it's hard. I'm not on any kind of medicine yet since my mom doesn't exactly trust meds for depression. Though I'm soon going to be going to therapy. I also relate to Evan because I have serious trouble with being in social situations. But another reason In relate to the musical in its entirety (not the lie though, I'm a generally honest person). I know what it's like to feel lost... as I am being bullied currently. I know what you're going to say: "No! Caskett! You deserve love and happiness!" You guys are sweet... but alas, it's true. I'm currently handling the situation, so it could be over soon. Anyways... um... Sorry? I just figured you might wanna know...?

So guys, please be sensitive. I'm not doing this to "feel wanted" or anything. Everything I've said is true. Hopefully some can relate to this as well... Bye y'all.