High School Drama

So I know I said my high school I'm going to doesn't have drama. But they just added it and I'm most likely gonna be in that class. I'm really looking forward to getting to act in plays. Apparently freshman year they do Romeo and Juliet and you know your girl's gunning for Juliet.

Also, about the theatre that I did the haunted house with: all year they're doing risque, adult productions. They did a kids version of Grease! And it's called [county name] Little Theatre which apparently is because the theatre is small and we live in a small town. I'm outraged! I almost started rage crying last night because I was so upset. UGGGGH.

So, the way I practice- well not practice, more like because I'm bored- is I act out scenes from Dear Evan Hansen since I have the book with the libretto and Heathers because I have the bootleg saved.

I wish my high school would do Heathers so I can be Veronica and do that rift towards the end of Beautiful. But no, my school's too low budget for that. I also want to be Veronica so I can wear that really cute outfit. I'm so gonna be Veronica for Halloween. IDC if I don't have plans. I will hand out candy at the door. (comment your fave Halloween costume and candy)

Well, this has been a weird and random update of my "theater blog." Bye y'all!