My opinion on the new Little Shop of Horrors

So I just listened to the new Little Shop of Horrors soundtrack with Jonathan Groff and... I think I disliked it more than the original. Don't get me wrong, I love LSOH. But the voices annoy me besides Audrey 2's. Then in the new one, the only people I can stand to listen to are Audrey 2 and Seymour, and maybe Orin.

Audrey's voice is very annoying in the original but I think they made it worse. They realize that Audrey doesn't HAVE to talk like that, right? I've watched all kinds of high school productions of it and Audrey has it in only a couple.

Jonathan Groff does amazing but he sounds really bad when singing with people that sound really bad. Him and Audrey together just makes my ears feel like they're bleeding. Jonathan only sounds like a freaking angel but it's unfair to stick him with people that make him sound weird. Also, having everyone else doing obviously fake voices while he keeps his normal voice makes him sound dumb in comparison and that's just unacceptable.

I did like Audrey 2 but I enjoyed his voice from the OG more. But that's just me being picky. I won't touch him because he did really well in it.

Orin's actor did a good job because his voice really annoyed me in the original but I enjoyed his more in this. Because I was busy hating his voice, I wasn't busy hating his crappy personality. While in this one, I got to hate him for his personality which is great.

They also slowed some of the parts down that I don't think they should've but again, that's just me being picky.

Well I hope you guys don't want to kill me after this but it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. So bye y'all!