Black Friday Criticism

Hey guys! So Black Friday came out last Sunday and I have been obsessed ever since. And I wanted to talk about how people have been very critical about the recorded version.

People you have to understand that they were sick during that show. A lot of the cast members said on Instagram that they were sick during a lot of the show. Everyone hates on the last song being lip synced but Kendall apparently had strep throat, so you can't be like that.

People especially hate on Angela for not sounding that great but I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out. But you have to remember that her songs were written with Mariah Rose Faith in mind. Mariah went to do Mean Girls so Angela was chosen. She's great on the cast recording so I think that performance was just a little rough. Yes, it was a tad out of her range but I think she pulled it off. And her raspiness is just her voice so stop criticizing her for how she sings. It wasn't that bad.

People also talk about the mixing. Most people did not notice. It's not that bad. It was good so stop being a freaking Karen about it.

I am going to say this once again: THE CAST WAS FIGHTING SICKNESS. They tried their best and good on them for not just giving up. They pushed through and did what they could.

So give them a break. Just enjoy what's good about it, which is a lot, and stop focusing on the bad. If you're going to hate on it, you shouldn't call yourself a Starkid fan.

Thanks for reading my rant. Bye!