SOS

Zamora took a deep breath as she climbed out of Lockheart's car in the courtyard of Wayne Manor. Bruce summoned her for a "date", and she was a little skeptical for a couple of reasons. For one, he hadn't bothered to get her himself, and he told her not to dress fancy - including plain underwear.

It was an odd way to ask for a date, but there was no point in questioning him. He never disappointed her.

"Have fun," Lockheart smirked, speeding off as she headed for the stairs. The doors opened as she reached the top, but Alfred and Ezio were actually leaving.

"Oh? Hello," she greeted, stepping aside as Ezio chirped 'hi' and went skipping down the steps. "Where are you headed?"

"Master Bruce gave me the black card and told us to 'get lost' for a couple of hours," Alfred drawled.

Zane's jaw slackened, her cheeks flushing. Alfred smiled knowingly and bid her farewell as he followed Ezio's lead.

Swallowing thickly, she headed into the manor and shut the door. When she glanced to her right, she saw a card nestled with a tiny, bright red key taped to it. Room 306. Something fluttered inside her as she slowly headed up the stairs.

When she reached the room, she knocked first. There was no answer, and she giggled as she produced the key. When she opened the door, she gasped.

The room had padded walls of black velvet. The lights were dimmed, and there were red candles lit everywhere. There was a king sized canopy bed and she found herself blushing again. If this was the date, she regretted not going for the sexy underwear.

She closed the door behind her and went to sit on the bed. Soon after, another door in the room opened, and Bruce appeared. He was shirtless, with a blindfold in hand.

"Hello, baby," he greeted with a seductive smile. She smiled back as he came over and handed her the blindfold. "Today, I'm taking you on a journey."

"Oh yeah?" she murmured. "What are we exploring?"

"Our sexuality," he whispered. "Put on the blindfold."

"O-okay," she said, complying with his wishes. Once the blindfold was on, she felt the hairs on her body stand, fine tuning to any and everything. 

He leaned down and kissed her lips, grabbing the hem of her t-shirt and lifting it over her head.

Her breathing escalated as the cool air hit her skin. She was more than ready for her 50 Shades of Wayne experience. He slowly removed her shoes, and then her pants, leaving her in her unflattering underwear. He kissed her again, pulling her to her feet before turning her around and shoving her onto the bed.

Instinctively, she dropped to her hands and knees before Bruce grabbed her hips, roughly rearing them high into the air. Her face collapsed to the thick comforter. She had no idea what was going on, but her panties were already damp.

She felt the weight of him behind her, his knee spreading her legs apart.

"Do you like this?" he rasped behind her. 

"Yes . . . yes," she hissed. "Please continue."

He chuckled before grabbing one wrist and pulling it behind her back. He then took the other wrist and tied them together. She made a small sound, and he replied with a whistle.

"How about this?" he asked.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked in a pleading tone. He smacked her bottom and she cried out.

"Oh no. We're not doing any of that today," he snickered, stroking the wet spot on her underwear with his fingertip. She groaned, pushing her hips back, and he smacked her again. "We're just exploring things . . . for the future."