Kill Me

There was a ball taking place at Wayne Manor to celebrate the success of Scarlett's fashion show.

The show had streamed live for all the world to see, and her friends at home had watched every second with bated breath. They even witnessed her passionate make out session with Conner right in the audience.

Tonight was a whole different animal. Everyone was dressed their absolute best, but the ladies dresses were crafted by other professionals this time, because Scarlett was taking a well deserved vacation. 

The party guests danced and mingled avidly, having a grand ol' time at the most prestigious location in the city. Zamora was at the punch bowl, refreshing herself. She'd had about a million dances with random folk, and was quite surprised Bruce hadn't confronted her yet. He was definitely here somewhere, watching her.

"This is some party," Lockheart whistled, pouring himself a drink. "Everything is going so smoothly. No drama or strife . . . I'm surprised everyone is just having a great time."

"Have you seen Bruce?" she asked.

He looked thoughtful for a moment before pointing across the room. "He was by the balcony, I think."

She thanked him, downed the rest of her drink and headed there.

Many others tried to stop her for a dance, but she swiftly bypassed them, feeling light as a feather thanks to whatever they spiked the punch with. When she finally broke the crowd, she saw him, standing by the window brooding. She was shocked that for once, there wasn't a flock of women surrounding him.

"Why didn't you come for me?" she asked.

He turned to look at her, smirking as he swirled some mysterious liquid in a wine glass.

"Just lamenting how much I hate parties," he confessed, observing her dress. 

She crossed her arms and raised her brows. "But you throw them religiously. Who are you trying to impress?"

He set the wine glass aside and took her into her arms.

"Only the most beautiful girl in the world," he murmured huskily.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. 

"You can't impress a woman like me with your parties, material possessions, lifestyle or money," she purred. "Because if you ever lost all of it, all you'd have left is what's inside. That's what I treasure most of all."

"You don't mean that," he growled, sweeping her across the floor into a slow waltz, carrying them straight down the center of the ballroom.

"I'll prove it to you . . . one day," she whispered. "But tonight, something a little more physical  will have to do."

She took his hand on the next spin and dragged him through the rest of the crowd. Once they were out of the ballroom, she lead them upstairs into the nearest bedroom.

They kissed like wild animals as they tore at each other's clothes. He got her out of her dress and she pinned him against the wall, dropping to her knees to undo his pants. He watched her in a daze. For a drunk woman, she moved with effortless grace. She tore his enormous girth  from his boxer briefs and stuffed him deep into her mouth.

He inhaled deeply, his breath floundering as she devoured him like a succubus from Hell.

"Where did you learn that, Zane?" he gasped. She stopped briefly to grin at him.

"I'm freestyling," she replied. "Holler if it's good." She leaned down and sucked his scrotum into her hungry mouth.

"You're too good," he growled, grabbing her hands and hoisting her to her feet. He spun her against the wall, tore her panties from her hips and lifted her to plunge himself deep inside of her.

She cried out, her muscles spasming around him as her wetness slicked down.

"Did you have a little time to warm up before this?" he asked as he sucked her nipples.

"What? You can't just take the credit for making me come that quickly?" she moaned, riding him as fervently as he thrusted.

"Mmm, you insatiable minx," he bit her neck, carrying her over to the bed. Without pulling out, he flipped her onto her knees, pushing her face in the comforter as he restrained her wrists behind her back.

"Oh, Bruce!" she cried out as he drove deeper.

"That's right. Just like that," he hissed, pounding slow and deep. She threw back her hips, gyrating on his cock as he penetrated with alternating thrusts. "Zane, I love you," he groaned, pulling her flush against him.

"Bruce!" she cried out, both of them screaming their passion as they shared an earth shattering climax. The pleasure was numbing, both of them paralyzed for a brief moment as they lied there, chuckling gently together. 

"I love you, Bruce Wayne," Zane finally replied. "Forever, no matter what."