4- Hate

BTS had never known Seokjin as energetic as he was now

  Since the day he was accepted to finally have a solo dance role, he didn't waste a chance to go to practice his choreography. It felt special, he felt had now his own role in the world tour.

  The company staff were told about the whole thing. They were all happy for Seokjin and congratulated him, well... all except one.

  Chaewon, she hated Seokjin unlike most of the other staff who didn't make differences between the members.

  They were all talented, all handsome, all good dancers and singers, all deserve to be respected and loved.

  To the staff it was "all, including Seokjin".

  To Chaewon it was "all, except Seokjin". In her eyes, he wasn't the right one.

  When she heard about him having a solo dance performance, she walked away without muttering a word. Her blood boiling with anger inside.

  She just couldn't accept it. She had made up her mind and there was no turning back: she was going to do everything so that Seokjin would not make his solo performance.

________________________________

  As all the members sat on the floor, panting, to have a five minutes rest from practice as they were all exhausted from already four hours of dance practice, Chaewon came in the practice room holding a small tray containing seven juice glasses.

"I brought this for you, you guys look so tired." She said with a smile.

"Thank you Noona." Seokjin spoke up smiling back at her. "Hand me one please."

"There you go." She said while handing him one particular glass and gave each member a random glass from the tray.

"Thanks Noona." The members thanked and started drinking. Chaewon smirked, satisfy filling her heart as she saw Seokjin drinking his juice in two sips.

  The eldest did feel weird about his drink, it had a small bitter back-taste, but he didn't pay too much attention as it could happen with orange juice so it was normal.

  The dance practice went just fine, then came Seokjin's nap time which was for no longer than thirty minutes, right before his solo choreography practice.

________________

  The world spun around his vision when he woke up,

  As he got up quickly so that he wouldn't be late for his practice, a huge wave of nausea hit him hard, making him want to throw up.

  He could hear and feel his stomach growling painfully and it hurt like heck.

  Feeling as restless as ever, he forced himself on his feet and walked, almost falling down, to the bathroom and quickly swallowed some painkillers.