5- Nightmare

"H-Hyung? Are you okay?" Stuttered a worried Taehyung, standing near the door

"I-I'm okay Taehyung-ah." He breathed. "I feel better after I... emptied... I think it was... something I ate or... drank earlier today."

"It's okay hyung, for now you need to rest." The leader interfered.

He walked to the eldest and lifted him up bridal style. Seokjin was still awake but too weak to even move so he rested his head on the leader's shoulder while the latter was walking.

He could understand the the latter had no energy left in him to even stand up properly.

Practicing all day long, his sickness and its pain, vomiting... all of it took away all of his energy.

"Uhh... Jin hyung are you okay?" Jimin asked as Namjoon walked past him with Seokjin in his arms.

"Y-Yeah, just a bit sick..." The latter mumbled, eyes still closed. "I'll be fine, Jiminie... go eat something and go to bed... Okay?"

"Yes hyung..." Jimin replied in a low voice. "Tell us if you need anything."

The eldest didn't say anything and only panted and swallowed hard.

"Leave him for now Jimin, he's tired." Namjoon spoke and the mochi nodded.

The leader walked to Yoongi and Seokjin's shared bedroom and laid the eldest on his bed.

"Namjoon please pass my pyjamas, it's hanging behind the door." The hyung talked to Namjoon.

"Sure hyung." The latter grabbed the pyjamas and put it near his hyung on the bed. "Call me if you need anything, okay."

Seokjin hummed as a reply, and Namjoon left the room after shutting the door.

The eldest changed his clothes then threw himself on his dear bed. Curling up under his blanket and giving up to sleep while he finally could.

___________________________

It's been one month since Seokjin was accepted. The latter had already mastered his particularly hard choreography and moved like a real pro dancer.

Who said that Kim Seokjin couldn't dance?

The album was released and his song got so much love and fame from all media platforms.

Who said that Kim Seokjin couldn't sing?

He was happy? The answer was: no.

Happy was not the right word to describe his feelings, it was much more.

It was euphoria, he was euphoric. Finally, he could show people what he was able to do, and that he was worth it.

The members were as happy as him for their eldest and Hoseok felt so proud of his dancing.