1- Role

"BTS, also known as Bangtan Boys and their korean name 방탄소년단, announces new upcoming world tour starting from February to November or longer this year, this will be the K-Pop group's second longest world tour after the Love Yourself World Tour whi...

"BTS, also known as Bangtan Boys and their korean name 방탄소년단, announces new upcoming world tour starting from February to November or longer this year, this will be the K-Pop group's second longest world tour after the Love Yourself World Tour which has lasted two years. Fans are going wild on social media, they want to see their favourite group comeback..."

  Jin, the eldest member of BTS, clearly read that article on Allkpop.

  He wouldd be lying if he said he wasn't excited for the world tour, but there also had been something bothering him lately.

  Regardless of how few lines he had got in their songs, he was also the only one who didn't have a solo dance performance.

  People would say that it was already a good thing that he was dancing with the group - even if he was always in the back - that was enough, but Seokjin found it unfair and that was understandable.

  Why would all the members have the right to a solo performance and not him?

  Why him? What was so different in him from the others?

A group member who could sing, could dance, and was handsome.

  Those were the most important traits a good idol should have and which he had them all, right?

  Where was the difference for God's sake? Was he that bad?

  That was the third time the company rejected all hyped songs he wrote but still accepted sad ones, resulting him to just stand there on stage and sing in the microphone while holding back his tears and that was how his performance would end in a blink.

  Not that he didn't like sad songs and ballades, it was indeed his favourite music genre.

  But after it came to be the only genre he could sing, that was too much, he needed to change the mood a bit.

  A happy, hyped and emotional song would be great. So why not?

(Reminds me of moon, who relates?)

  But after all, they at least accepted letting him have a solo song, that was better than nothing, right?

  He scrolled down fans' posts on Twitter, trying to ignore and forget about that feeling, reading and giggling at some of the posts.

"Jimin oppa I love you."

"Let's talk about Jungkook's vocals?"