Final: Life Goes On

Long chapter ahead

Long chapter ahead.

So much bromance ahead

"Where's Jin hyung?"

  Namjoon's words came out so suddenly and unexpected, making everyone look around, trying to find the answer.

"I can't see him anywhere."

"He is..." Yoongi was about to speak while pointing at his only hyung when he realised, after looking around, that the latter was nowhere to be seen. "Where's he?"

"That's exactly what I just asked." The leader exclaimed while giving the rapper a blank stare.

"I don't know?" The second maknae replied in shout from afar. "Where can he be?"

"That's strange." Jimin mumbled breathlessly, as he was giving his best on dancing.

  He decided to stop everything and go look for his hyung. Walking to the back stage, he headed to the staff members.

"Hyung, hadn't you seen Jin hyung by any chance?" He asked one of them.

"I saw him come in the back stage but I don't know where precisely he is." The latter replied, pointing his finger to the stairs taking him to the back stage.

"Okay thank you."

  Jimin came in the backstage and walked around, looking for his hyung.

  He walked around every dressing room he could find, and even the bathrooms, but the eldest was nowhere to be found.

  Fear and panic started to take control of Jimin's heart and mind.

  He walked around all over again, looking for his hyung more closely and carefully this time.

"Noona! Hyung is nowhere to be found, I looked for him everywhere!" Jimin almost shouted in panic the moment his way crossed the woman's one.

  That woman was Chaewon's replacer after the latter was fired.

  Yes, Chaewon ended up getting fired for putting band's member in danger, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

  But even though she left the company, she didn't stop watching and supporting BTS.

  She found a new job and made her new life and never forgot to support the group.

Back on topic...

  The replacer was the one responsible for the backstage's rooms and organisation, so the mochi thought that she could help him find his hyung.

"Oh you mean Seokjin?" She asked then looked around to a certain dressing room, looking kind of concerned. "I saw him there, he's not wanting to go onstage."