9- Sorry

Chaewon panicked as Seokjin's eyes jolted open, she didn't expect him to wake up so fast

  Chaewon panicked as Seokjin's eyes jolted open, she didn't expect him to wake up so fast. She hurried and pressed the small red button by his side.

  The idol's breaths started to speed up and uneven and turned into loud painful wheezes.

  The heart rate monitor beeped so fast, showing how fast and crazy his heartbeats became as if his heart was gonna break his rib cage and pound out of his chest.

  His eyes were moving so fast in all directions, panicked as if he was frightened from something and watching out all around him.

  His body tensed and started shaking so violently that he looked like he was going to give up at any moment.

Seokjin basically looked like having a seizure.

  At the moment he started coughing, the woman started to really get worried and panicked so she decided to try and stop the panic attack the idol was having before it would get worse as the doctor hadn't come yet.

  She approached hurriedly and held his hand as gently as she could in order not to frighten him even more.

"Seokjin-ah, Seokjin-ah look at me." She called gently while lightly shaking him, trying to get his attention, mentally thanking god that he didn't know she was behind everything, otherwise he would never look at her. "Please focus on me... I'm here, Noona's got you... You're okay... You're gonna be fine... Nothing will happen... Everything will be alright... You're safe now, trust me... there's no danger anymore and everything is just fine."

  Seokjin coughed harder under the mask and let out a loud painful wheeze after it.

  He looked at Chaewon and clearly saw her, but it only scared him more as he couldn't understand anything.

Why was she here?

What was she doing?

What happened?

Where was he?

How the hell was he even alive?

  Those were questions that flooded Seokjin's head at that moment, making it even harder for him to focus on anything.

  The Noona panicked more when she saw him getting worse. She could see that breathing had become so hard for him even though he had the breathing mask on.

"Oh my god..." She mumbled in panic and started to try again. "Seokjin please calm down, you're safe. Breath, oh my god... breath deeply, help is coming, please hang in there!"

  She was lost. She was scared and didn't know what to do as Seokjin wasn't responding.

  Until...

"What the f*ck Chaewon!" She heard a familiar male voice shouting loudly behind her, she turned around and it turned out to be Jimin.