Please read

Hi all, this is lovely Luna <3

How are you all??? I missed writing this book so damn much ToT

Missing it so much that I decided to reread it with the comments

And damn... I wanna say something:

Sure I need to be thankful for all the reads and comments, thank you so much everyone I really love you so much ❤️

But also, truth to be told... I have faced many toxic comments here.

Many of you guys have hated Chaewon's character so much and I understand, what she did and caused was horrible and inhuman.

But I really expected people to understand after she sincerely apologized and regretted her act, but I was disappointed to see that very few did.

Although she got punished by the members and the company which kicked her out, and she cried and sincerely apologized and regretted. She later took care of Jin and saved him, he ended up being okay and got better and everything was fine.

Yet people still hate her so much.

I'm not being way too nice but I guess we all make mistakes. Jealousy can sometimes make you do things you don't mean to do.

What if I tell you I tried to drown my brother in the past because he was getting too much attention of my parents while they were rather hard on me. But later I regretted and apologized and everything is fine now.

The worst part is that: in those MATURE fanfictions, BTS members are written to make such horrible stuff (cheating, torturing, abusing, r@ping...) to the female character -which is disgusting- and never apologize or feel bad about it, yet the comment section still love the character and cheers for them...

I mean... Is it because Chaewon is not a real K-pop idol that you hate her so much for her mistake.

She had her reason, she explained, her situation was way harder than you think.

I'm not saying this because of the story. For your information: all of my works are inspired out of this real world.

Jealous people EXIST, people who worked hard but failed EXIST, people who didn't work but passed EXIST, jealousy DOES manipulate human mind sometimes.

So if you're acting this way here, it's the same in real life which is just toxic.

Anyway... That's all I wanted to say...

Just remember I love you guys so so much and thank you SO MUCH for all the support you guys gave this book. But I've made it to show people that people can do horrible things without meaning it but it turned out wrong which made me a little bit sad.

I love you so much, hope to see you in my next works.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️