10- Change

Long chapter ahead

Warning: Violence

"Look who we have here

"Look who we have here." One of the young girls who worked in the company, or that was what she called herself, mocked, pushing the female staff member harshly to the ground. "The jealous talentless girl."

The girls started laughing like maniacs and throwing solid objects at the woman who sat there, still.

"How dare you hurt BTS because you are talentless huh?" Another one said, more like laughed, pressing on the 'BTS' word.

"You're so dumb, go kill yourself b*tch."

The girl said while pouring a water bottle on the woman's head, getting her short dark hair all soaked, water dripping from it, and started laughing.

Chaewon didn't move. She only sat there without muttering a single word, not even daring to lift her head to them.

It had been a week since the incident and since the bullying had started, and she never fought back, knowing that she deserved it all.

"Now what? Cat got your tongue?" The girl kept on mocking then grabbed her hair and pulled it. "Look here b*tch, if you dare touching Oppa again, I swear to god I'll slice those filthy hand off those arms, got it?"

Chaewon nodded, not for them. She anyway didn't have the attention of hurting any of BTS members anymore.

"Good for you." The girl scoffed then started fanning herself in arrogance after letting go of the woman. "You know girls, I saw Seokjin oppa yesterday."

"Oh really? Tell us what happened?" The other girls started barking, as Chaewon could call it.

"Oh he looked so pitiful!" She talked dramatically and cockily while fake crying. "He was all intubated and couldn't even move a finger! Plus, none of the members were there for him! It pained my heart to see him like that."

Chaewon bit her lips in frustration, knowing perfectly that b*tch was lying and that she didn't even bother to visit him and that she was just seeking for attention.

She was clearly that kind of girl who would do everything to get others' attention and seem so good and interesting in others' eyes, so much that she wouldn't hesitate to strip if needed to get attention.

"He was calling my name in his sleep and told me to stay by his side and that he missed me so much and..." She continued talking dramatically until she was cut off by a voice no one expected to hear at such a time.

(I'm laughing so hard like a crazy girl while writing this shit)

"How romantic." The voice spoke, making everyone snap their necks at the sound source: the door.

To see the one they didn't expect to see, standing there in his cold hospital outfits, holding the door frame's side to support himself on his feet, looking at the girls making that particular girl obviously nervous.