Chapter 44: The plan

Lilly POV

"After Amity's broadcast is completed, or as complete as possible we all meet back here." Adam said, "Not a bad plan, but (y/n) stays here with Lilly." Blake said, "That's fine." Adam said, "Don't I get a say in this! I'm a fighter too!" I said as I held up my weapon.

" Adam said, "Don't I get a say in this! I'm a fighter too!" I said as I held up my weapon

"No, you're not. You are the one person I trust to look after (y/n)." Adam said, "We all have a job to do. Which is why Kuroka and Blair will help me fight off Grimm." Adam said, "Aaron, you go train those who can use a weapon, we're gonna need all the fighters we can get." he said, "How can you tell?" I asked, "It's just a feeling." he said as he left.

"Well (y/n) looks like you're stuck with me." I said, suddenly he ran off, "OH COME ON I'M NOT THAT BORING!" I said as I chased after him and found him trying to grab one of Aaron's weapons, "No no, that's not a toy." I said, "Let him do what he wants. the worst he can do is break it, and even then it's just a shield nothing special." Aaron said as I picked up a gauntlet.

"What are you saying! That would be a major loss!" I said, "It would be if they worked

"What are you saying! That would be a major loss!" I said, "It would be if they worked. Half the time the gun goes off when it's not supposed to, and other times the shield doesn't even work!" he said, "It's useless." he said, "You'll get it to work. I know you will." Blair said as she walked over to us.

" Blair said as she walked over to us

"Pretty." (y/n) said as he ran over to her, "Thank you, sweetie. I figured a change was in order. And with a little practice, I've learned to change my tails into an ultradense crystal, and the best part is I can still control them." she said as she picked (y/n) up, "And Aaron, if you're having trouble go talk to Dr. Pollendina he's pretty good at what he does." she said, "I'll watch him for a while. We don't know how tomorrow's gonna go, so I'd like to spend a little time with my nephew." she said, "Alright, I'll see you later (y/n)." I said sweetly.

Blair POV

"Mama?" (y/n) asked, "Sorry kiddo. Blakey's got a lot on her mind right now. She just needs some alone time to think things out." I said, "What tings?" he asked, "Well sweetheart your mother's got into a pretty bad fight earlier, and well they don't know if they will stay together or not." I said sadly, "Me cause?" he asked, "No sweetheart, not at all. With everything that's gone on with Terra, Lilith's death, and your father, your mother's just been a bit stressed. We've all been stressed." I said as he hugged me, "(y/n) if anything happens over the next couple of days you will always have me, my mom, your grandmother, or your mom. Nothing will ever change that." I said.

Later that evening I took (y/n) back with me to where Mom and I were staying. "I called Blake, she said it's a good idea for him to stay with us tonight." Mom said, "She couldn't stop crying. I don't think things are going well with Yang." Mom said, "I can't help but feel that this is partly my fault." I said, "No no. Honey, you didn't do a thing to cause this. Blake and her relationship problems are just that. Her problems." she said, "Mom I knew Adam was alive and I didn't tell her." I said, "I know, but you thought you were doing what was best for her." she said, "Yeah, yeah I was, but I still hurt her." I said, "Yes you did but for a good reason." she said, "Auntie!" (y/n) said as he hugged my leg, "Hi sweetie. Dinner will be ready soon." I said, "RIGHT! Blair, you go spend time with the baby, and I will finish making dinner." Mom said, "Well you heard her kiddo." I said as I picked him up and put him on my back.