Chapter 3: Classes

Blake POV

Earlier Mis. Goodwitch called me down to her office for a little chat. The first thing I thought was that (y/n) had told her that I was a faunus or that I was once a member of the White Fang and she was going to kick me out.

"Miss Belladonna I trust you know why I called you here." Mis. Goodwitch said, "I have a few ideas about why." I said nervously, "This is about (y/n)." She said which only solidified what I had already feared, "He is absolutely adorable! However we can not offer any sort of child care service for him while your attending classes." She said, "I was just going to bring him with me and try to keep him entertained." I said, "That should be fine, now if he becomes a distraction we will regrettably have to ask you to send him home." She said, "I can't do that!" I said, "Oh and why pray tell would that be?" She asked, "I...It's his father. I can't and frankly don't want to get into specifics, but I cannot send my baby back to him." I said, "I see, and now for the reason I wanted to speak to you." She said, "If there is anything that you need please don't hesitate to call me. If it's for the little one I'd be more than happy to help." She said, "Is there anything that you need now?" She asked, "Actually a tv would be wonderful, I know (y/n) would love to be able to watch his favorite cartoons again." I said, "Consider it done." She said.

"So what did Mis. Goodwitch want with you?" Yang asked, "Oh nothing really she just wanted to go over a few things involving (y/n) and him coming to classes with me." I said as I sat down on my bed carefully so I wouldn't wake up (y/n), "Oh and we might be getting a tv." I said as I petted (y/n)'s cat ears gently, "How'd that happen?" She asked, "Apparently she really likes my son and told me to call her if I need anything for him." I said.

(y/n) POV

"Ok team RWBY! It's time for our first ever mission unpacking!" Ruby said, "Why would we need to that?" Weiss said, "We still have to get unpacked and set up our things." Mama said as she held up her suitcase that fell open covering me in a pile of her clothes so only my cat ears were visible, "Cookie!" I said, "Sweetie don't eat that." Mama said as she picked me up.

After the renovations to the dorm were complete we went to Mama's first class of the day.

"Blah blah blah, and then the beast, blah blah blah." Port said, but I was too focused on the large crate he had in the front of the room, the next thing I knew Weiss was in the front of the room with a grimm. "Mama." I said as I held onto my mother, "Shh it's ok honey Mama's here." Mama said as she sat me on her lap away from the grimm and held me close. I buried my face in her chest, "It's alright honey, it's alright, Mama's right here." Mama said, "Scary." I said, "Just look at me and only me, ignore everything but the sound of my voice." She said softly as I looked up at her, "I wont let anything happen to you ever." She said as she kissed my forehead calming me down, "And look at that Weiss made the big bad scary grimm go away just for you." She said as the bell rang.

Blake POV

"Hey Blake look what (y/n) made." Yang said as (y/n) jumped off the bed wearing a a blanket cape, cardboard versions of Yang's gauntlets, and holding little cardboard versions of Gambol Shroud, and Weiss's rapier, "BANZAI!" Ruby said as she slashed below him with a cardboard version of her scythe, "That's so cute!" I said, "Yeah he made one more...OH here it is." Yang said as she tossed me the very last thing I would have expected an exact cardboard replica of Wilt and Blush, Adam's sword, he even got the emblem on the handle as correct as a three year old can, "Daddy." (y/n) said as he took the cardboard sword, I looked up at yang and saw the look of absolute shock on her face, "Blake I...I had no idea he was making his father's sword, if I did I never would have helped him make it or even let him!" Yang said, "It's fine Yang it's just a toy." I said, "And this actually brings up a topic we needed to talk about." I said, "And what would that be?" Ruby asked, "Our actual weapons, this shouldn't really be much of an issue since they're usually in our lockers, but if for some reason we would have them in here we ALL need to keep a close eye on (y/n) especially if he's by one of them." I said, I could tell none of them had really thought about this and that they had just imagined all the potentially grim possibilities from the looks on their faces especially Ruby, "NOT MY LIL BUDDY!" Ruby shouted as she scooped up (y/n).