Chapter 45: Amity

Blair POV

"Later kiddo." I said as I ruffled (y/n)'s hair. "Adam, don't you dare get in my way." I said, 'I have to make it back for (y/n), and for Blake!' I thought.

Kuroka POV

"Adam." I said, "Yeah?" Adam said, "You're scared aren't you?" I said earning a shocked look from him that vanished just as quickly as it formed, "This is your last stand, your last available option before you are forced to use your last resort. Your final solution. And (y/n) being here only made it worse, I'm sorry." I said, "How did you find out?" he asked, "A mother knows. And you're in a similar position that I was in oh so long ago. The only difference is I had a friend by my side, and you burned that bridge with my daughter." I said, "You're right, this is my final stand. But I won't let my final solution ever be an option." he said as he walked away.

We had just made it to the frontlines and it was worse than I thought, Grimm swarmed groups of soldiers devouring them in mere seconds, I heard Blair throw up, "Welcome to Hell." I said as almost all my emotions faded from my eyes. I locked them away deep in my heart just as I had done oh so long ago, "Blair I suggest you abandon all of your emotions, all except for your rage and fear. Those are the only emotions you'll need to survive this." I said coldly.

Blake POV

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER! (Y/N) IS MY BABY AND YOUR SISTER HAS THE NERVE TO CALL HIM HER'S!" I snapped, "Is that what this is about?! My sister's slip of the tongue?! Blake you and Yang both hurt each other for no good reason! When this is over you need to apologize." Ruby said angrily, "Maybe you're right." I said, "So Ruby, how are things with you and your boyfriend?" I said, "HE'S NOT MY/HER BOYFRIEND!" Ruby and Weiss shouted as we went up the tubes.

Lilly POV

"Here comes the airplane!" I said as I made airplane noises, "Not hungry." (y/n) said, "Hey I know that you're scared, I'm scared too, but everything's going to be alright." I said, "GRIMM!" someone shouted, I ran outside and saw something horrible.

I aimed my gun at the Grimm and fired, it looked at me and stood up on two legs, it walked toward me and grabbed my gun, "Drop it

I aimed my gun at the Grimm and fired, it looked at me and stood up on two legs, it walked toward me and grabbed my gun, "Drop it." it growled, "O-Ok." I said as I let go it crushed my gun and looked past me, "There you are." It said as it pushed past me and grabbed (y/n). "LILLY HELP!" (y/n) cried as it sped away.

Adam POV

"Well well, Adam Taurus, have you come to reconsider my rather...generous offer?" Salem asked, "No. I'll never hand over the relic to you!" I snapped, "I wouldn't be so hasty, Mr. Taurus..." she said as a Grimm appeared next to her holding (y/n) in its jaws, "D-Daddy help." (y/n) sniffled, "I'll kill you!" I snapped as I gripped my sword, "Adam, I am a reasonable woman, all I want from you is for you to hand over the relic, and this sweet boy and the rest of your friends get to live." she said, "But thousands more will die! Their lives are not mine to trade away!" I said, "How disappointing, I thought you'd be reasonable." She said as she took (y/n) from the Grimm, "Maybe you will succeed where your father has failed. Kill them all." she said as she left, and her Grimm stood on its hind legs, "Gladly." it said in a female voice.