Chapter 40: Declaration

Blake POV

"Lilith Emilia Pheonix was a good woman. I might have only known her for a short time, but she was the only biological aunt my son had. Personally, I didn't like her much, she was rude, cold, and standoffish. Hell, when I first met her she tried to kill me. But she trusted me even if she never said it out loud. When she called me and asked me to meet her at Pheonix Industries I was confused, to say the least. But it's only now dawning on me that, that was how she chose to show me how much she truly trusted me, and I choose to think that the same trust extends to my sister, and my team as well." I said, "Ret in peace Lilith, you will be missed." I said as I put a flower on Lilith's coffin. "Blake Belladonna right?" a woman asked, "Yes?" I said, "Hi, I'm Misa, I was Lilith's girlfriend. She told me exactly what was going to happen to her that night. She said she was doing it for your son." She said, "I want you to make Terra pay for what she did to Lil." She said, "Don't worry, we will." I said, "Where's (y/n)? I don't see him around?" She asked, "He's staying with a friend of mine. I was afraid that Terra would be here and try to take him. I now see that she's nothing but a coldhearted monster." I said.

"We're home." Yang said, "Hey how was the funeral?" Sun asked, "It was nice all things considered." I said, "I'm really sorry. I know that this can't be easy." He said, "It isn't, but we are going to make things right." I said, "How? Terra has money, power, influence, and resources that we don't!" He said, "True, but we have what she wants." I said, "Look who I found skulking around near Lilith's grave." Aunt Kuroka said as she tossed Aaron into the room. "A-Aaron?" Ruby said, "Hi red." Aaron said, "What were you doing?!" I asked, "It's none of your business." He said, "I'll give you five seconds to tell us what you were doing before I cave your skull in for what you did to my sister and for what you tried to do to my son." Yang said, "I heard she died, so is it so wrong for me to visit the woman who was almost my sister in law twice?" He said, "Explain." I said, "Five years ago, my older brother fell in love with Lilith Phoenix. They dated for three years before Terra murdered him after they got engaged. And as of a year ago, Lilith started dating my older sister Misa." He said, "For years all I could think of was revenge, and the only way I could think to get it was to kill someone she loved, but it became very apparent that she didn't love anyone...until you all showed up. For the first time, Terra Phoenix truly cared for someone. Sadly, that person was your son. I'm sorry for what I did, but don't act as if you wouldn't have done the same thing if you were in my shoes." He said, "You're right, I won't act like I wouldn't, because I know I  wouldn't." I said. "Well Blake, what are we gonna do?" Ruby asked, "We're going to war. And we will win because we can't afford to lose." I said, "One way or another Terra will never hurt anyone ever again. Whether it's because she's rotting in a prison cell, or because we had to kill her. She told us herself that she can regenerate so long as her head and heart are intact. Considering Lilith and Jack are both still dead I take it that she's the only one with this ability so far. So we can use as much force as we see fit to take her down for good." I said.

Black Lotus (Male child reader X mother Blake Belladonna)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें