Chapter 4: Daddy

Adam POV

"Well well does the big bad Adam Taurus have a dirty little secret?" Cinder said as she waved a photo of me, Blake, and (y/n) in the air, "You'd do best to remember that our alliance is a fragile one." I said, "Who's the cutie, is he yours?" She asked as I took the photo from her, "No." I said.

Flashback four years ago Adam POV

I remember when I first found out that Blake was pregnant, I had already been a member of the White Fang for several years and I'd secretly loved Blake ever since I first met her. It hurt seeing her with another man and to add salt to the wound he was a human, but I held my tongue and pretended to be happy for her. Eventually the human abandoned her, but he left her to raise their unborn child alone. I was there for Blake and nine months later we started dating. I was there when (y/n) was born, and I'm the one who put down his father.

"Yeah I just got back from Menagerie, I totally got with this hot faunus chick." Blake's ex said, "Yeah I'll see ya later." He said as he ended the call, "Hey there bud let's have a little chat." I said as I grabbed him and dragged him into the dark alley way with me, "W...What's this about?!" He asked in fear, I punched the wall right next to his head, "L...Look I'll give you what ever you want just don't hurt me!" He said, "That faunus chick. What was her name." I said, "W...What?" He said, "HER NAME!" I said angrily, "I don't remember! It wasn't like I really cared!" He said, "Her name was Blake Belladonna, you used her, took advantage of her, and then left her to raise a baby YOU put in her all on her own!" I said as I drew my sword, "Yeah that sounds about right." He said, the fact that he admitted to what he did didn't make me mad, the fact that he didn't care about Blake or even his own child is what made me mad, and with one slash of my sword it was done.

It's been six months since then, and I've been spending as much time with Blake and the baby as I can, "Adam why don't you move in with us." Blake said, "No I couldn't." I said, "Sure you can, I mean I moved into the guest house,  and I doubt Mom and Dad would mind. Besides you're basically here all the time anyways." She said as she rocked (y/n), "Alright if your parents are ok with it then I'll move in." I said.

A few weeks later I moved in with Blake and (y/n), Kali has been coming over to see (y/n). She really loves him.

A little over a year has passed since I moved in, (y/n) has just started crawling. Blake been a nervous wreck worrying about him off somewhere and getting lost. Despite my telling her that he'll be perfectly fine she still worries even though we live less than two hundred feet from the main house. "Ok honey come to Mama." Blake said encouraging (y/n) to crawl over to her, but he crawled over to me instead, "I guess he wants his dad to hold him." She said as I pick up the infant, this was the first time Blake has ever called me his father. I was so shocked and caught off guard that I didn't notice that (y/n) had taken off my mask and was chewing on it, "No don't chew on that!" Blake said as she gently took the mask from him, "I'm sorry Adam I'll go wash it off for you." She said, "No no it's fine I've been meaning to wash it for awhile now. I might as well just do it myself." I said as I handed her the baby, "I'll also wash his bottles while I'm at it." I said.

After I got done washing my mask and (y/n)'s bottles I returned with a bottle for him. "Oh Adam you mist it! He said Mama, I wish I would have recorded it." Blake said.

End flashback

"A few days later we had that picture taken, and a few months after that (y/n) started walking." I said, "Well well. Seems someone has a soft spot for a certain little boy." Cinder said, "You stay away from him or else." I said, "Or else what." She said, I just looked away,"That's what I thought." She said.

Blake POV

"So Blake what's the deal with (y/n)'s dad?" Yang asked, "Yang!" Ruby said, "It's fine, I was actually wondering who was going to ask first. I honestly thought it was gonna be Ice Queen." I said, "Hey!" Weiss said, "But I will admit I am curious about it as well." She said, "At first he was kind and gentle especially with (y/n), that is until he did something horrible." I said, "Did he hurt (y/n) in some way?" Yang asked, "No, but he did hurt a lot of innocent and scared people." I said sadly, "Well we'll make sure that he will never have to go through anything like that ever." Ruby said.