Chapter 32: Mama Yang's big day

Yang POV

"Morning beautiful." I said, "Morning. Hey did you know Blair was here? I thought she was staying with team JNR?" Blake said, "Yeah she mentioned coming to visit in the morning but I didn't think she'd come this early." I said, "Yeah well she's got her big sister pants on today since she just gave me a lecture." She said as she got dressed, "Can you blame her though? After what happened in Atlas I think she's justified here." I said, "I know you're right but I'm a grown woman whether she likes it or not." I said, "Yeah well so am I and I'm constantly worrying about Ruby, so I fight to protect her. I fight to protect you and (y/n) and everyone I love. So give her some time Blake, I'm sure that she'll come around." I said, "No this isn't her "I'm worried about you" lecture, I'm not so sure she's as fine with our relationship as she says." She said, "Well I'm sure she'll come around to this too." I said cheerfully.

"Morning." I said as I walked into the dining room, "Well good morning kitten." I said as I kissed (y/n)'s cheek, "Yang don't you think you should put something a bit more decent on before you show yourself to my nephew and others?" Blair said, "Wow Blake was right you have changed." I said, "And if you must know, no I don't think I need to change before I see (y/n) in the morning considering he's had a bath with me before and I don't care what other people think of me so." I said, "I like the way you think." Terra said, "Please by all means do whatever makes you comfortable after all you are my guests." She said, "What smells good?" Blake said as she walked into the dining room, "Good morning sweetheart." She said as she kissed the top of (y/n)'s head as he took a bite of his pancakes, "Good morning Blake, please help yourself to whatever you like, the same goes for you Yang." Terra said. 

"So I was thinking bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns for breakfast." I said, "Mmm, throw a cup or two of coffee in and you've got a deal." Blake said, "That sounds amazing right now." I said, "So why was (y/n) up so early?" I asked, "Oh he probably had a nightmare or he heard a noise and got curious and got up to investigate." Blake said, "Maybe." I said as I made myself a plate and a plate for Blake, "Now let's go join our son for breakfast." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"Alright let's eat!" I said, "Yang let's take a little walk." Blair said, "Can't this wait till after I eat?" I said, "I wasn't asking." She said, "Blair! What's going on with you?!" Blake said, "Blake not now." Blair said, "It's alright Blake I'll see what she wants, and then we'll have our breakfast." I said.

"So what's this about?" I asked, "Adam's alive." Blair said, "WHAT! THAT PSYCHOPATH IS STILL ALIVE? HOW?! BLAKE AND I STABBED HIM AND WATCHED HIM FALL INTO A RAVINE!" I said angrily, "A woman named Lilly Ebi found him and saved him." She said, "The same Lilly who looked after (y/n) that Lilly!" I said, "Yes and that was partly a lie. (y/n) was on that manta and he was thrown out of it when it crashed. It was Adam who caught him and kept him safe along with Lilly until I got to them." She said, "Well is there anything else you wanna tell me, or is that all?" I asked, "I also stopped Cinder and Tyrian from killing Adam while we were escaping. God you have no idea how hard it was not telling any of you the truth! But Blake can never find out. She's finally happy and in a semi-healthy relationship compared to her prior relationships." She said, "So you're fine with me and Blake being together?" I said, "Oh absolutely not. I always thought that Sun boy was the one for her, but you make my baby sister happy so, for now, you can stay. Also if you don't start dressing more appropriately around my nephew I'll cut off your other arm and I doubt you'll get a replacement arm." She said, "Now we're going to go back inside, you will act like I just gave you a very non-threatening lecture about loving and respecting (y/n) and Blake and you will have a great big smile on your face. Oh  and remember I can kill you before you could even breathe." She said, "And we're walking and we're smiling." She said as she walked back inside.

"So what was up with Blair?" Blake asked, "She and I talked about loving and respecting you and (y/n)." I said with a forced smile, "So she threatened you then?" She said, "Several times yes." I said as I dropped the act, "Good." She said as she took a sip of her coffee, "And that's a good thing how?!" I asked, "Because she and my dad have one thing in common, they both actively threaten whoever I'm in a relationship with. Or in Sun's case, my dad just told him he didn't like him on multiple occasions and then he told me that I could do better." She said as she wiped (y/n)'s mouth, "So she likes me then?" I asked, "Hard to say, but I'd bet money that she at least tolerates you." She said I shrugged, "Well that's good enough for me, well, for now, that is." I said as I sat down and ate my breakfast, "YANG DID YOU EAT ALL THE BACON?!" Ruby shouted I looked over at (y/n) who was shoving piece after piece of bacon in his mouth, "I've taught you well." I said as I ruffled his hair making him smile as he continued eating, "Hey don't encourage this!" Blake said, "And this is why Yang's the favorite parent." Weiss said, "Shut it Ice Queen." Blake said, "Ice Queen shut it!" (y/n) sang happily, "Oh great now look what I did!" Blake said making Ruby laugh as she walked in the room, "What's so funny?" I asked, "Oh nothing it's just starting to feel like we're back having breakfast together at Beacon. Back when we didn't have so much responsibility to handle." Ruby said as she sat down, "Dolt!" (y/n) said as he pointed at her, "HEY!" Ruby said before we all started laughing.