Chapter 12: The Vytal Festival

Blake POV

"Mama pretty!" (y/n) said as I picked hm up, "Ok you ready? We're going to be out very late tonight." I said as I put him down on a chair and fixed his little tie and combed his hair.

"I knew you'd look better in a tie." I said as I walked over to Sun, "Man and I was going to ask to be your date to the dance." Sun said, "Sorry, but he already beat you to it."I joked as (y/n) chewed on his fingers, "Here Sun let me fix your tie for you." I said as I sat (y/n) down and fixed his tie, "Monkey." (y/n) said, "Well well, don't you look lovely this evening baby sister." Blair said, "Me look at you! Are you sure that's not to much for a school dance?" I asked as I turned to face her.

" Blair said, "Me look at you! Are you sure that's not to much for a school dance?" I asked as I turned to face her

"Maybe, but who cares. Also I seem to find myself without a date...so I'm stealing yours." She said as she picked up (y/n), "Your welcome lover boy." She said as she walked away, "Well looks like you're down a date." Sun said, "Let's go lover boy." I said.

(y/n) POV

"NOO! NOT THE KID AGAIN!" Auntie Blair's teammates shouted, "Sorry boys I'm spoken for." Auntie Blair said as she kissed my cheek, "Pretty." I said as I pointed at Pyrrha, "Yes Pyrrha is very pretty." She said as she put me down, "Why don't you go say hi then come right back." She said.

"Pyrrha." I said as I ran up to Pyrrha on the balcony, "Hello (y/n), does your mother know your out here?" Pyrrha asked, "No." I said, "Well you should go back to her." She said, "Pyrrha pretty." I said as I hugged her, "Thank you (y/n) you look very handsome, now go back to your mom before she gets too worried." She said.

"See Blake he's fine. He just went to say hi to Pyrrha." Auntie Blair said, "Look sweetie." Mama said as she picked me up and pointed me at the dance floor to watch what was about to happen.

"Jaune silly." I said, "Yes he is, but he's a good guy." Mama said, "What do you say sweetie wanna dance with Mama?" She said, "Yeah!" I said.

Blake POV

It's been a week since the dance and the festival has finally began. "Ok sweetie Mama and Auntie Blair have to go fight in the tournament, so until we get back I want you to stay with Sun and his team." I said, "Ok!" (y/n) said, "Bye sweetie I love you, be a good boy! Sun don't let him run off by himself! AND KEEP HIM AWAY FROM CARDIN!" I said as Yang dragged me away, "We get it already you're a good mother!" Yang said, "Come on just one more kiss then I will walk to the arena!" I said.

"I was hoping we wouldn't have to fight in this tournament, yet here we are." Blare said as she drew her new sword and engulfed the blade in blue flames.

" Blare said as she drew her new sword and engulfed the blade in blue flames