Chapter 41: Semblance

Blake POV

"So Blake what's the plan?" Yang asked, "I'd be lying if I said I had any idea of what to do." I said, "You'll figure it out. I know you will." She said, "Well at least one of us thinks so." I said, "You're doing it again." She said as she flicked my forehead, "Don't be such a pessimist. You've done so much in such a short time, things that the you that was a student of Beacon could never hope to accomplish. So you will figure this out, and no matter what you come up with I will stand with you." She said, suddenly I saw (y/n) chasing Sun around with a small ball of black flames, "I think I have an idea...but I don't like it at all." I said.

"We use (y/n)." I said, "Blake, you know I love you, but there's no way we are using our baby for this!" Yang said, "I agree with her. A kid shouldn't be used to be a means to an end." Neptune said, "What are you thinking Blake?" Aaron asked, "We train his semblance and use it against her, and once (y/n) makes the first attack while she's recoiling from his attack we'll strike. There's no way she can dodge all of our attacks." I said, "I see where you're coming from, but I've seen (y/n) create a clone of flames to dodge an attack before. I think with enough time and training he can manipulate those clones." Blair said, "Unfortunately we don't have that kind of time. Ter Ter is planning something big in one week." Kuroka said, "Well then I say we train him to attack with his semblance and we'll also scout out the building and find the best entrances and places to hide and wait." I said.

Kuroka POV

I was put in charge of training (y/n) because of my experience with Ter Ter, "Ok sweetie today you're gonna run a little obstacle course I made for you." I said, "Otay!" he said happily. He tried his best to complete the course, but I made him stop halfway through when he almost fell into a deep pool of mud after falling off a rope swing. "Ok, we're done for today. Tomorrow we'll start your real training." I said.