Chapter 50: Predator

Blake POV

"Here take this and get dressed." Yang said as she tossed me a weapon and walked out in her pajamas.

" Yang said as she tossed me a weapon and walked out in her pajamas

"What's this for?" I asked, "Well you'll be keeping us safe. Graboids are ruthless pack hunters." she said, "WHY ARE WE LEAVING WHILE THEY'RE OUT?!" I asked, "Because to get to Menagerie, we'll have to commit yet another felony and steal a Hydra. There's a small military base here." She said as she laid out a map, "Their security's tight, but lazy. For an hour every night, one guard is posted at the South Entrance who uses that post as a nap spot. I call him Derek. His buddies give him martini glasses full of random crap. Now Derek regularly piolets the Hydra likely to see his girlfriend." she said, "That's quite the story, sweetie." I said, "It's been a lonely six months, making backstories was therapeutic for me." she said, "Well, I'm here now. And now let's get going." I said.

We drove through the desert, I saw something in the distance. I grabbed it and saw it was Myrtenaster.

Kali POV

"Luna is so cute. I missed holding a baby." I said, "Well you and Dad are more than welcome to come visit anytime. I mean Mom practically lives with us at this point." Blair said, "FINALLY HOME!" A woman shouted as she burst into the house, "So Blake's alive." Blair said, "Hi everyone...and a tiny baby...Mom, did you kidnap another baby?" Blake asked, "Um does anyone know a good jeweler? I need to go get another ring." Yang said, "Why?" I asked, "Oh Blake and I are engaged...honey you're on fire again." Yang said as she put the small fire on my daughter's back out, "What happened to you two?" I asked, "Ass Blasters happened, Graboids too." Blake said, "Is that a sex thing or...?" Blair asked, "I wish." Blake said, "I can see things are awkward, I know that things couldn't have been easy these past six months, but we're alright now. Hopefully, we can get back to normal." Blake said, "Honey you've been gone for over two years." I said, "W-What, w-where's (y/n)?!" she asked worriedly, "He's training in back with Dad. I'll take Luna, things are getting weird and I'd like to be anywhere but here. I'm sure my daughter has a dirty diaper for me to change." Blair said as she took Luna from me, "Take me with you." I said.

Blake POV

"(Y/N)!" I said as I ran outside, "Uh, hi?" A little boy said as he sheathed his sword, "Blake?" Dad said, "Wait you're Blake Belladonna? You're my birth mother?" (y/n) said, "Yeah, I am." I said before he ran off. "Wait!" I said, "Blake he probably just needs time." Dad said, "I know. We all do." I said.

"So Blakey here's a little recap. After Atlas fell we put a force field around the destroyed kingdom. It's not gonna hold forever, and I'm afraid we made a jincan. When that barrier comes down, aside from Salem and Cinder, a new more powerful Grimm is gonna emerge and we'll all be in danger. I had a daughter named Luna, eliminated discrimination in two kingdoms while pregnant, and wrote a book. Oh, Nora and Rin got married and had a baby." Blair said, "What?!" I said, "I'm just kidding, Rin said no when Nora proposed." she said as she took a sip of her wine, "Blair!" I said, "Relax, it's nonalcoholic. Same taste as real wine, but it can't get you drunk. I also have scotch, beer, and various other usually alcoholic beverages." she said, "I started buying them for Lilly to still share a drink with me, then (y/n) had his first drink kinda. He wanted to try my scotch and I let him try the nonalcoholic version." she said, "And I wasn't there." I said sadly, "Blakey, you would've been there if you could have." she said, "Yeah, and I would have been the responsible one and not let him have scotch!" I said, "It was on the anniversary, Blake." she said, "Oh." I said, "Blake, I'm not a bad mom, sure I gave him a taste of an adult drink, but so did our parents." She said, "I know I never said you were a bad mom!" I said, "Good girl, now sit down, shut up, and share a drink with sissy. I wanna celebrate my baby sister getting engaged!" she said as she poured me a glass of wine, "What I can't have the real thing?" I said, "If I can't neither can you, plus I'm breastfeeding and you're nineteen." she said.

"Blake." (y/n) said, "Hey sweetheart, wanna sit with me?" I asked he nodded and sat next to me, "Where did you go?" he asked, "Well honey, I wish I knew. If I could go back and change things I would have gone with you." I said, "I thought you died. We all thought you died." he said, "I know. I saw my grave." I said, "B-Blair!" a man yelled drunkenly, "Not again!" He said as he got up and ran downstairs.

"GO AWAY DEREK!" (y/n) shouted, "HA! I knew it!" Yang said, "My mom doesn't want to see you! So go away!" (y/n) said as I opened the door and saw the guard we snuck past.

"BLAIR GET OUT HERE!" Derek yelled, "I SAID GO AWAY!" (y/n) yelled as he shot at Derek purposely missing, "LITTLE BRAT!" Derek said as he tried to slap (y/n), "HEY!" Yang and I snapped as we punched him, "No one hits our kid except us!" we said