A/N: Please Read

Hey guys! We're sorry if some of you were expecting an update, we just have some important things to say about where this story is going.

First things first, when we planned to write this story, we really wanted to include mature themes. We've touched on those with family problems and anxiety, but from here on out those themes are going to be more apparent and frequent.

These include depression, anxiety, abuse, alcohol abuse, death, racism, and eating disorders. Please prioritize your own mental health. If any of these topics make you uncomfortable please stop reading.

Our little heroines are teenagers and we've written them in a way where their actions and words have consequences. A lot of the things they are trying to run away from will catch up. They are going to be responsible for their words and actions. We must warn you now that you might hate them. And that is what we intend.

Also, from here on out, there will be manga spoilers. Our story was written to follow the Haikyuu timeline; there are manga chapters that have not yet been animated. If you have not read that far and you do not want spoilers, please stop reading from here! You can come back when you are caught up!

Although Yaotome, Shoji, and Takita do belong to Furudate, their personalities were created by us with what we believed they would act like based on their appearances.

Please look at how adorable the first years are😂🥺: Takita (left), Shoji (middle), and Yaotome (right)

We would like to give them backstories and include what their lives are like outside of volleyball. Is this something you all would be interested in reading?

That is all for now, thank you for the love and support you have shown us, Mirae, and Emiko ❤️ We will see you all on Thursday! ☺️