22: Among Us

Bokuto
An-Chan!

Mirae
Bokuto-San!

Bokuto
Glad ur here :) We've got more people joining us soon

Mirae
Sounds good :)

Bokuto
You should wear the flower

Mirae
This one?

Bokuto's white crewmate ran circles around Mirae.

Bokuto
You look so cute!

Mirae
Thanks!
What is on your head Bokuto-san?

Bokuto
Horns! Like an owl!
Kuroo! Kenma! Welcome to the game!

Kuroo
Hey Bokuto, hey Ando.

Kenma
I'm not teaming up. For kills or tasks.

Mirae
That's fine.

Bokuto
Sounds good.

Kuroo
I'm still gonna follow you.

Kenma
Fine but you'll be the first to die if I'm imposter.

Akaashi
Who is the imposter?

Kuroo
The imposters are chosen when the game starts.

Akaashi
Oh.

Kenma
How many people are we waiting on?

Kuroo
Just Suzuki-chan.

Bokuto
Su-Chan! Get in here!

Mirae
Wait, how do you play?

Kenma
There is one imposter who has to sabotage the ship by turning off the lights, ruining parts, and locking crewmates in a room.
They also have to go around killing the crewmates without getting caught.

Emiko popped up. Her purple crewmate stood in front of Mirae's cyan.

Emiko
Stick with me Mirae, I'll protect you.

Kenma
No teams, it ruins the fun.

Kuroo
Start

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

There is one imposter among us...

Kenma made a beeline south for admin and after a moment of hesitation, Kuroo and Bokuto followed for their card swipes. Emiko ran towards the right side for weapons to complete her asteroids.

Mirae fumbled with the map before deciding to head to medbay on the left for a sample. Her crewmate jogged at a light pace and she entered the room. She stood before the computer and pressed the button which brought out flasks and instructed her to wait one minute.

Her crewmate moved backwards and she noticed that Akaashi was standing off to the side. He moved back and forth, beckoning her.

At that second, the lights in electrical turned off.

She contemplated running down there, but Akaashi's crewmate stood before her again. She followed him further into medbay near the bottom of the screen.

Then, Akaashi vented. Once, twice, three times.

There was one emergency call button she could use. As Mirae froze, a yellow crewmate entered medbay and stood on the platform to scan. It was Kenma.