Chapter 8

After 1 week of pure worry the class of 2A can't concentrate in class. Everyone is thinking about the missing girl and the fact that they can't help makes them crazy. Denki still writes to Uraraka, Mina and Jirou cheer each other up but still try everything to help anonomusly. Bakugou hasn't shown up to class and has been hanging at his favourite spot right behind the grounds of UA. He only goes there when he really wants to be alone. Kirishima and the others of class 2A have tried to cheer up the Bakusquad and Ida, the class representative, tries to motivate everyone even though he as well wants this situation to end. It's week 2 and the heroes have come closer and closer to the case of Uraraka but still no sign of action.

BAKUGOU POV:

I am sitting on a bench next to a lake near UA. Watch dog is out and I don't want to have trouble so I found this spot that is right in the grounds of UA. The scene of the kidnapping runs through my head all the time... And I call myself the best hero but I'm not even capable of saving my friend. I could've done better god dammit. I get angry and throw a rock in the water. This thought is really nervwracking. It's getting dark outside and cold. Since it's near the end of september the temperatures are sinking. I walk inside of the dorm and everything looks dead. Pikatchu still worries about Uraraka...Mina and Jirou are in the dorm together to comfort the pain and Tsuyu hasn't left her room for ages. I see Todoroki and Deku are also talking with Shitty Hair trying to calm him down. I head to my dorm and fall onto my bed. I couldn't sleep that night like many others. The expression on her face when she was taken away...My heart aches. As a hero I should have saved her even if it cost me my fucking life. She has been so nice to me and I couldn't do the fucking favor in return.

The next morning I walk into class pretty unmotivated and sit on my chair leaning back. I didn't feel like talking to anyone not even Denki or Kirishima. I look infront and stare at the empty desk. It's been 2 weeks. It seems like forever. Her smile and her vibe does make a difference in this classroom. Even though everyone is pretty annoying it isn't the same without Round Face. Suddenly the speaker turns on red and the direktor says "Dear students of 2A, please come to my office emediatly." Everyone looks around confused but with hopes. Ida tells everyone to follow him and everyone goes in a line to the direktors office. We enter the huge room and the direktor looks at us with a serious but happy face. What's up now? I really hope this isn't some new policy bullshit. "Hello 2A, I know these 2 weeks has been extremly hard for you. As you may know, Ochako Uraraka has been missing for 2 weeks now. But this is why I called you here. Now I ask you to please keep this in the class room and don't tell anyone not even the parents. It could risk you and your loved ones-" "Is it about Uraraka?!" Denki cuts. I quickly hold his mouth and say "Shut up and you'll find out" "As I was saying. Yes it is about her." Everyones eyes are glowing of hope even mine. Finally after 2 weeks of mental torture I'll finally know what the fuck is going to happen. "Your teacher and the other pro heroes as well as All Might have worked and analised very hard on the current situation and location of Uraraka-san. Today we have been informed that they have found her position with help from a heroes quirk and they are planning on saving her tomorrow." Everyone jumps up and yells in joy. Mina and Denki are hugging to support each others relief. I just stand there and my heart feels like my whole worries and overthinking (which is uncommon for me) finally paid off. I finally know she is going to be safe with or without my help. I just hope they succeed and bring Round Face home. "Now I know this is a exciting news but I want you all to focus. The minister has decided to let 5 of you come and help as backup. But you won't be in action at the actual rescue you will be responsible for making sure that Uraraka gets to UA safely and that the Villians don't escape. If you enter or interfere with the work of the Heroes you will be suspended of UA." Everyone looks shocked but willing to help in every way. "Now these 5 people are: Izuku Midoriya, Denki Kaminari, Eijiro Kirishima, Shoto Todoroki and..." I was basically asking to be picked. I mean I tried to save her once I want to change it and actually save her. "...Katsuki Bakugou" I look cool but inside I'm fucking shouting. Finally my work will pay off and I'll prove All Might that I can beat him and become Nr.1 Hero.

URARAKA POV:

It has been 2 weeks but it felt like years. My body is weak and I haven't eaten properly and I drank 2 glasses each day. I felt numb. My body was tied to this chair and I can't feel a thing. They locked me in a room that only had one light on. I slept so uncomfortably my neck hurts. I have been begging since days that someone, anyone would come and save me. I feel tired even though I haven't done anything. Shigaraki, Dabi or Toga come in twice a day to check up on me and see if I'm still alive. If it weren't for their plan I'd be dead by now. The door openes and it's Toga this time. I look dead. I bet my eyes have wrinkles and my skin is as pale as snow. She slowly comes to me with a bread and a glas of water. I don't even know what day it is nor what time. "Hello our dearest guest... Guess who gets to feed you today? Me! Now be a good girlie and open up... Or you know what will come.." She takes my mouth couverage away and brings the bread to my mouth. I open and take the biggest bite. "Oh you seem verry hungry huh? I kind of feel bad for you... But I care more about boss so I'm sorry sweetie...you'll have to wait." She leans in for another piece and I bite off. My mouth is so dry and my lips are chapped. The last bite was the hardest to swallow. She puts the glass near my chin and says " Drink up, it's your last glass for today..." I drink as fast but carefully as I could. "There there, now don't you worry, you'll see light soon. I don't know when but.. soon hihi~" She slowly leaves the room and glances once more through the doorcrack. My days have been the same like this. what hasn't left my mind is how worried my friends, the Bakusquad and poor Denki and Bakugou must be. I feel so bad... I can't wait to see them again if I ever get the chance. I try not to think negative but it's hard to avoid the negatives and see the positives. Well at least I'm still alive..right?