Chapter 20 🤍EXTRA🤍

WARNING: NSFW! This chapter contains NSFW and also dirty words and actions. If you don't like NSFW, don't accept the ship or are younger than 13 I advise to please not read this chapter. If you do choose to read this chapter I will not take any responsability and I do not want to recieve any hate. You have been warned! Thank you and enjoy :)

The day after the wedding Bakugou and Uraraka pack up their things to go to Hawaii. Their plane arrived the next day pretty early so they had enough time to have fun around the island. They went to a beach bar to enjoy their first night witha  cold drink. As they order their drink some music starts to play and Uraraka stands up to dance. "Cmon, Babe, dance with me" she giggles as she is moving her hips in a black dress with some not to high heels. He smiles and says "No way I enjoy watching you more" "Oh, is my husband scared?" He get's mad and says "Scared? i'll show you scared" He takes his last sip, stands up and goes to her to hold her hips as they both are dancing Bachata. "I didn't know you knew Bachata, you are really good" Uraraka says with a slight smile. "I didn't know you could move your hips so well, Teddy" She blushes bright red as she says "It's getting late how about we go back to the hotel" They both walk back and go into the room. "I'm gonna go take a shower Babe" Bakugou says and he goes to the bathroom.

URARAKA POV:

I have planned a little surpise for Bakugou tonight. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this but tonight is the perfect night for this. I take off my clothes and put on black lingerei with some fishernet socks. I put on his favourite perfume of mine and set up candles with the sent of vanilla. I dim the lights, spread petals all over the room and sit on the bed. I hear the shower turning off. He should be out soon. I extra shaved today morning before leaving to go to the airport. I want him, tonight, I want to feel that feeling again. The feeling of him close to me it drives me crazy. "Hey Ba- Oh what is this?~" He turns around looking at me with only a towel on down there. He slightly smirks as he walks towards me. "Do you like what you see?" "More than anything Teddybear, what a shame, they will be ripped off soon." He aproches the bed and slowly starts topping me while kissing my neck. My body feels on fire. I grab his muscular arm as I let out soft moans and let myself get pinned to the bed. "You know what, Princess? This is one of the things that drives me crazy so tomorrow, you won't be able to walk" he whispers in my ear. I look at him and kiss him gently. We started to make out as he holds my waist. He pulls me up and takes off my bra as I slowly take off his towel. His dick is already hard which makes things easier. I place my lips on the tip and slowly start making my way down sucking faster just the way he likes it. Tonight shouldn't be only about me so I'm going to make the best out of it. He starts groaning and panting. "Ugh teddybear~ You know how to make me feel good" He looks at me and then quickly arches his head back. I go faster and his moans get louder by the minute. "Ahh baby I'm gonna cum" he moans heavily. Suddenly a white fluid runs through my mouth as I am trying to swallow it at once. I look up and see him breathing heavily while going through my hair. "Good girl, but now...it's my turn~" He pushes me down and starts kissing my neck again. He knows that is my weak spot. I moan as he leads his way to my tanga and pulls it down. He kisses my tighs before going to my opening and he starts eating me out. I arch my back while panting and moaning. "Ahh Baby~" He stops which makes me want him more. "That's not my name..." "Daddy! Daddy~ Please" "Better..." He continues as he is grabbing my thighs and looking up once ina while. I moan louder and louder every time and I can barely get any grip to the bedsheets.

BAKUGOU POV:

As I am eating her out I see her enjoyment by her face. Her moans want me to continue even more. She is grabbing onto the sheets so much. Only I can make her feel this. "I'm about to- I- ahhh" Her legs shake as she let's out a loud moan before panting slowly. I suck out everything she had left before going back up. I kiss her again, smirk and want to grab a condom from the droor but her hand stops me from doing so. I look at her with confusion. "That won't be necessary" she says smiling. "You want to- have a baby?" "Well I thought since we have been talking about it- we could try" I look surprised but I emediatly smile and kiss her "If this means having another mini version of both of us, I'd love to. But are you sure?" "We can try, now hurry up, I want you, now~" She didn't have to say that again. I kiss her roughly while coressing her hips and touching her pussy. "My god you are gorgeous, I'm so lucky to have a wife like you" I say before positioning my dick at her entrance. She grabs onto shoulders as I enter her. A loud moan leaves her mouth as I slowly start thrusting. "Ahh! Hnpf! Faster~" I hear every second. Her voice boosts me as I go faster. She pushes her nails into my back and scratches. "Oh fuck babe" I moan. That is such a plesant feeling knowing she is enjoying it. Our breaths synchronise and I am panting louder than ever. This is a muscle work but making her feel good is my only goal here. "Babe I'm about to cum" I say. "Ahh~ Do it. Cum inside me- Ahh" She moans with every thrust she can barely talk. Her legs are shaking, she holds onto me tightly as I thrust faster inside of her. I let out a loud moan before cuming inside of her. As I am panting on top of her she looks at me, exhausted, saying "Now we wait" I smile as I kiss her, knowing, hopefully, our journey to have a family starts now. "Now, baby" I kiss her again "Round 2?" 

And this is how it started with our first child. After 2 weeks we found out she was pregnant with a heatly baby boy...