Chapter 11

After two long days Uraraka gets greated nicely by all her friends and she is happy to be back. Mina, Tsuyu and Jirou hug her for what felt like hours. After they let go Denki goes in for a hug too. She gets to her room to rest since she has the day off. As a celebration the class decided to do a anime night like every friday, which is Urarakas favourite event in the classroom. The night nears and everyone is putting on their PJs and get ready to meet in the living room. They bought snacks, drinks, prepared the TV which is as big as the couch and made the athmosphere comfortable.

URARAKA POV:

I am so excited for tonight. After what feels like forever I'll be able to relax and have fun. They told me to meet at the living room at 8 p.m. It's almost time! I just finished getting ready and I'm wearing my pastel pink PJ and I get the Curby that Denki gave me for my birthday last year since he is going to get his Pikatchu that I got him for his birthday. I put on my slippers and leave my room. I walk towards the living room and see that almost everyone is seated already and they're about to begin the movie. "Hey Uraraka!! Come here sit next to me and Bakugou!!" Mina says. Bakugou seems shocked and stares at Mina. I wonder why? I sit down besides them and Denki looks over to me looking at my Curby with a grin and he shows me his Pikatchu. The movie starts and everyone is grabbing snacks or drinking from their cups. I'm snacking on my favourite candy. I see Mina and Jirou, Todoroki and Deku and surprisingly Kirishima and Momo cuddling together. I didn't realise that Kiri got together with her but I'm happy for him. I bet this situation has been hard for him too. The movie continues and some are getting sleepy. I am too. My sleep scedule has been unregular since the incident. Bakugou looks intensively to the movie...I guess he won't mind if I lay my head on his shoulder to sleep better. To be honest the movie isn't that interesting anyways. It's about Attack on Titan, which I know Bakugou is obsessed about but I like Death Note more. I slowly lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. I feel he's getting tense... I know he doesn't really like pyhsical touch but either way he isn't saying anything so I guess it's okay. I dose off into my sleep and all the noises around me slowly fade away.

BAKUGOU POV:

I feel Round Face's head on my shoulder. What the hell does she think she's doing? I slightly look to my side and see she's asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I bet she's tired after all that stress. She hasn't fully recovered so I let this pass for once. I look up and see Mina and Denki looking with googly eyes at me. I glance at them and whisper "Do you want to die? Then stop staring you freaks she's tired!" I look back to the movie. I've watched that movie at least 10 times so I know every line by heart. But I use this opportunity to ask Uraraka out on a date later when she's awake. I know that it's unusual for me. It's my first crush and I don't want to mess it up, she's special and she deserves someone great like me...I took advice from Krishima on what she likes and I also asked if it was okay for him. "Bro I knew before you that you liked her, you acted so weirdly and I want you to be happy for once bro. Go get her!" I didn't expect that from Krishima but I asked him like a fucking interview what would be a good date idea. I never go on dates, I have been asked out a lot by fangirls but it would always be the same bullshit. I must admit to myself, I am pretty nervous, I don't know if she'll say yes and I don't want to be fucking embarassing. He told me she loves Orchids and she likes this restaurant near the beach with the italian food. That's something we have in common. I also hear that she loves the beach but she's not that formal type. She normally picks up italian food and goes to the beach to enjoy the sunset. I think this seems very steriotype but since I don't want to mess up I guess I'll go with it.

URARAKA POV:

The movie ends and I get woken up by Mina and Denki. "Hey sleepy head! You slept the whole movie through silly, and you fell asleep on Bakugou." I look over to him but he's looking to the side. I think he's embarassed. "Sorry Bakugou, I didn't mean to, you just said nothing so I guessed you didn't mind." He mumbles the words "It's okay" and says "U-uraraka can you follow me for a second?" I was surprised. Did I do something? I accept and he grabs my hand and takes me to the porch. He seems nervous. "Bakugou, what's wrong? Is it because I fell asleep, I said I'm sorry..." "Nono idiot, I actually enjoyed that a lot...UM ANYWAYS- Uraraka, I really like you and this is why I wanted to ask- will you g-go on a d-date with me? Please?" I widen my eyes and start to blush.... Bakugou..likes me? That's probably why he's been so nice and caring to me lately...He really seems like he's never done this before. I kind of like him too but I refused to believe my heart because I never thought Bakugou would like me. But here he is, asking me out on a date. So formal. "Bakugou, that's so sweet... of course I'll go" I smile while blushing a little. He really is attractive and he has helped me in every way these past weeks. He seems surprised but relieved. He quickly changes that expression and says "W-well cool uhh- Tomorrow I'll get you from your dorm at 7 p.m. and don't wear something to formal- I h-have a surprise..." He looks back at me and says good night before going back inside and going to bed. I still stay a few more minutes outside before going back inside and I see Mina, Tsuyu, Denki, Kirishima, Jirou and Deku all staring at me from the couch. "What? Is something on my face?" I looked shocked. I just keep wishing this wasn't a prank. "Sooo- what happened out there huh?" Mina asked. "Oh uh well-" I get red. "Well B-Bakugou just asked me out on a date.." Everyone looks so happy and congratulate me and Jirou and Mina insist on picking out my outifit and helping me like if I was getting married. "Guys it's tomorrow- How about tomorrow morning at my dorm okay?" Denki also wants to be there with me. I accept and wish everyone good night before going to my room. So this is a surprise...my first date with Bakugou Katsuki. Did this really happen? Am I really going on a date with the guy I might like?