Chapter 7

BAKUGOU POV:

I see Uraraka! And the two villians Dabi and Toga! They're holding onto her and her mouth is tied shut. I guess she can't use her quirk. She seems helpless. I jump in and blast of my quirk right onto Dabi. They both weren't ready for it. "You ready to die bitches?!" I yell while I prepare to make my signature move. Uraraka is trying to say something but I can't understand her. She seems very nervous. Suddenly I feel a huge fire hitting my back. I shout in pain and fall to the ground. Who the fuck is that? I thought I injured Dabi? "Oh we meet again, Bakugou..." I recognize that voice from when I was kidnapped from the LOV. I glance back to see the real Dabi. I guess the other one was a clone from Twices quirk. Dammit. My back is in so much pain but I've felt worse. If I stand up now he will only shoot again. I have to wait. I look over to Uraraka. She seems in such a panik not knowing what to do. Dumbass, heroes don't panick they focus. She really seems like she's in pain though. I can't bare seing her like that. I get furious, my body feels like it's on fire and all I want to do is save her and kill these bastards. I soon realise that Dabi and Toga are going to Uraraka and start grabing her. This is my shot! I slowly stand up with the pain still on my back and I prepare my hands for annother attack. "SHINEE" I yell as I jump into the air and fire it right where Toga and Dabi are at avoiding Uraraka as good as possible. "Ur- I mean Uravity, move!!" She looks at me and nods and rolls quickly to the side right before my shot hits the ground. I quickly grab her but I get knocked out by Dabi's flame. I fall to the ground and Uraraka screamns while falling to the side. "Uraraka... Run, now!" I whisper while my whole body is aching. His power gets stronger every time. "You dumb kids...If you would stay out of our business I wouldn't have to kill you. But of course you, Bakugou, would do anything for a special girl like her" "You should stop what you are saying, Dabi..." "Oh, I see...Well since she doesn't mean that much..." Toga unexpectedly grabs her and Uraraka yells. She runs towards the portal that has been opened by one of the villians. I can't- no I have to follow her! I'm not letting those dumbass bastards hurt anyone else of UA! I try to blast myself up but Dabi is standing on my head. "You young boy are going nowhere...Bakugou is it?" I hate it when people tease me in such a way. She's so close to the portal. Cmon Bakugou move! "You are a bastard" I mumble "and I hate bastards!" I quickly blast myself in the air and aim towards the portal. It's closing! Not this time...No way this shit isn't happening again. I quickly reach my hand out but Dabi hits me with his flames. I fall to the ground. I let out a huge scream. I glance to see Dabi go through the portal. After it I faint. It wasn't enough... It wasn't fucking enough...

URARAKA POV:

I just wanted to go home but I got attacked by someone from behind. I quickly fall onto the ground. " Hello Uravity...long time no see" I heared a female voice. I turned my head to see Toga holding me down. " Now be a good girl and hold still or your blood is mine soon.." I wanted to touch her with my quirk but Dabi, her partner, grabbed my arms and holds them down. Toga puts a band on my mouth so I cannot yell. I quickly let out a HELP before my mouth was fully covered. Oh god...I can't move and I'm in pain...I have tears in my eyes. Why me? Was it because I spied on them? And what do they want? I felt hopeless. All my options I learned at hero training were useless at this point. Suddenly I see Bakugou! He jumps in and does a suprise attak on Dabi...

I'm so scared. I am shaking all over my body. Right before the portal nears its end I get punched in the face. I fall unconshiously. I wake up tied up and seated on a chair in what seems to be the hideout of the villians. I am surrounded by the League. My eyes widen but I try to stay calm since heroes shouldn't panick. The leader, Shigaraki, starts talking to me. "So, this is out little spy huh? Oh but she seems so... precious...It would be a waste to kill you. No not yet! I know exactly what to do with you." He gets closer and touches my face and turns it to sides. I can only think about Bakugou trying his best to solve the situation by himself. I feel so worthless after not being able to do anthing. Like this I'll never become a hero. He let's go and says "So...I'll use you as a weapon yes. Because you see little one... You ruined out plan...our amaizing plan...So now since you can't interfear anymore, I'll use you as a weapon to break into UA and destroy every hero there is." He grins. No! I can't let this happen! I have to do something...anything...I look at my hands but theyre in gloves tied to my body. I guess they did that so I can't use my quirk. "Now...If you don't want to get erased I suggest you stay quiet and help us or your little friends are all going to get destroyed and see you die..." He glances at me again and leaves the room. Suddenly a gas is filling up the room. Now it's time to panick! I jump in my chair and try to yell but it's no use...My eyes close slowly...I need someone, anyone to make this stop...

After that day the news of Japan have filled up with the news of the missing hero Uravity also known as Ochako Uraraka. UA has told the students and the class of 2A what happened and warned them. They upgraded the security system and advised the students to not leave the campus for 2 weeks until the heroes have found her. The class of 2A is worried sick, especially Denki, Bakugou and the Bakusquad. Denki was stuck in his room after class for 2 weeks without leaving. He texted Uraraka many times but no response.

Bakugou didn't talk to anyone since he felt guilty for her kidnapp

Bakugou didn't talk to anyone since he felt guilty for her kidnapp. He turned back to his rude self and even more angry that usual. Mina, Tsuyu and Jirou couldn't stop looking at the news and they tried to offer help but the heroes wouldn't let them since it puts them at risk. Everyone was isolated for 1 week and nothing felt the same without the energy of Uraraka. It was unbelievable for them that 1 week ago everything was normal and summer was great. Noone expected this to happen."Please Uraraka, come back home safe...We miss you"