Chapter 1

It's the middle of July, the UA students all have summer break. Some of the class 1A, soon to be 2A, decided to have a party at Minas place as a celebration of the end of the first school year. Todoroki takes care of the drinks (some of it is alkohol from his dad), Denki takes care of the cool lights, Jirou is searching for good music and everyone else is spreading the word to the class.

URARAKA POV:

It's the night of the party. Tsuyu is currently at my apartment getting ready with me. I bought this really nice dress a few days ago and I want to show it off to Kirishima. "Ochako-chan you look stunning, ribbit" said Tsuyu. She's wearing a green tight dress with a nice headband and her makeup was stunning. "Thank you Tsuyu, you look absolutely amaizing too!" My dress is a black dress with a short skirt and pink lace. I am wearing the flower Kirishima gave me at our first date. We have been dating for 7 months now. I just need to pack my bag and then Jirou would come pick us up in her car. HONK HONK It's Jirou. "HEY LADIES CMON THE PARTY IS STARING SOON!!" Jirou yelled. I put on my heels and got my bag. Me and Tsuyu got into the car and we drive over to Minas house.
The party has barely started and Minas house looked like a club. Her parents left for work so she has the house to herself for 2 weeks. I saw Deku and Todoroki walk towards the entrance. "Hey, Deku, Todoroki, wait up!!" I yelled. They both looked over and smiled. Jirou parks and we get out of the car. Todoroki and Deku were dressed nicely but not formally. They seemed like professionals when it comes to parties, which is unusual for Todoroki since he's kinda shy."Uraraka-san you look stunning!! Kirishima sure is lucky" Deku said with a smile. "Thanks Deku that's so sweet! You two look great too!" Me, Tsuyu, Jirou and the two boys walk intp the party. Colorful lights and a lot of people is all I could see. The music wasn't so loud so I could understand what people were saying. "Todoroki and I are going to meet up with Mina to order pizzas and dance. See you later guys!!" Deku said and both of them left to the garden. I spotted Denki but Kirishima was nowhere to be seen. "Oi Uraraka!!" Denki yelled "There you are! Wanna go get something to drink?" I looked at Denki, he seemed like he had one or two shots already. Even though we are underage I guess it's alright. "Sure let's go!!" I said with party spirit. Tsuyu and Jirou went to the other girls since they were playing Just Dance. Surprisingly Tsuyu isn't as shy as many think. I know her since last year but she has been my best friend ever since. She is a really caring but outgoing person when you are comfortable with her. So no question she's the best at Just Dance.

I follow Denki to the kitchen where there were Snacks and Drinks of all sorts. Since I didn't want to be a loser and it was my first party after all, I took two shots with Denki. I like Denki because he really motivates someone to have fun. I had to make a funny face after the two shots since I never had alkohol in my life. But I felt like an adult. "Denki do you know where Kiri is?" I asked. "Uhh actually I saw him last in the back yard" "Oh really? Thanks!! Well I'll see you later okay?" "Sure" I left Denki to go find Kiri. I really want to show him my dress that I bought mainly because he has never seen me in a dress. I walked through the yard but I don't see anyone. Then I suddenly hear giggles. Female giggles.

BAKUGOU POV:

I have been to many parties before since Kiri and Denki always force me to go. Let's say so if I go to such a stupid party I will have fun. I have had a couple shots already but I need air. I see Mina, Half n Half and Deku getting the pizza. To be honest I haven't eaten anything since today morning so I might as well get some later. Then suddenly Uraraka comes out of the door. I guess she didn't notice me, since I am in the corner of the yard. What is she doing here? I recognize that dress she has on. Time stops for a while and I couldn't stop looking at her beautiful dress with her hair- WHAT AM I THINKING? She has a fucking boyfriend and she is a goodie two shoes anyways. But I must admit she doesn't look bad in black. She's probably looking for Kirishima. I don't blame her he's her boyfriend after all. I keep sipping on my Coke and just stare to the sky.

URARAKA POV:

These giggles are oddly familiar. I can also tell that there is a second person behind these bushes. "Hey- can I do something" I hear. This voice... Could it be? I put my hands to seperate the leaves and see a red cardigan and black jeans. Next to that there is the end of a skirt and heels showing. I see them get closer and closer. Suddenly I hear... kissing sounds?! I go through the bushes to find... Kirishima- and Momo- kissing. My body froze as I stood there in shock. Was he drunk? In either way he kissed her. My heart sunk and I had tears in my eyes. How could he this bastard! "K-Kiri..?" I said with a stuttering voice. I couldn't say more I would break down right there. He opened his eyes and looked over to me. So did Momo. They both looked at me in shock. "B-BABY IT'SNOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR!!" Typical sentence that sais enough words... so this is it... he cheated. "H-How could you... I just wanted to come show you this dress but I guess it doesn't matter anymore." I teared up and ran out of the bushes. Momo stood still like a fool. She was drunk and realised what she has done. Kirishima was drunk too but still fully aware of what he had done." URARAKA WAIT PLEASE!" he yelled but it wad too late. I run as fast as I can. I want to leave. I want to go home and wish this has never happened. I wish I had never come to this party.

BAKUGOU POV:

I see Uraraka go into the bushes. Wonder why this idiot is doing that. Oh well... It's not like I have better things to do. I keep standing there. My cup is almost empty. I guess I'll go back to Denki and Mina since I am kinda hungry. Suddenly Uraraka comes back running. "Hey watch where you-!" I yelled before I realised... Is she crying? What the hell is going on? Normally I don't really care about such stuff. I am not the type of guy to be caring but she has been nice to me even though I am always rude and technically a douchebag to her but ever since she got together with Kirishima I got to know her better. "Hey hold up!" I follow her to the front door as she leaves running towards the beach close to Minas house. Ugh why am I even doing this. Well I for once can be nice too! So I keep on following her.