Chapter 14

WARNING: NSFW! This chapter contains NSFW and also dirty words and actions. If you don't like NSFW, don't accept the ship or are younger than 13 I advise to please not read this chapter. If you do choose to read this chapter I will not take any responsability and I do not want to recieve any hate. You have been warned! Thank you and enjoy :)

TIMESKIP

Uraraka and Bakugou have been dating for 8 months now and everything is going just great. They went on several dates and enjoyed every moment together. The Bakusquad supports them fully and even notice Bakugou being nicer to them but just slightly. And Uraraka is gaining confidence of her body since the moment she has been in a relationship with him. They both really make each other a better person. 

BAKUGOU POV:

Another week of school goes by and the weekend is near. I planned with Shortie a sleepover at my apartment since it's our 8 month anniversary. I prepared everything and bought her her favourite candy and flowers two days ago to surprise her. I am sitting in the last lesson of today staring at the stupid clock for it to go faster. I can't wait to hold her again it feels like forever. Finally the bell rings and everyone rushed out of the door. I see Uraraka is hugging the girls to say goodbye before you comes running to me to jump into my arms. "Hey dumbass watch it I wasn't ready." "Oh really, would you have let me fall?" "Never Teddybear. Now cmon let's go-" "Aww you remembered!" "Of course I did idiot who do you think I am" She sits on my motorcycle and I drive to my apartment. As we get there I tell her "Close your eyes p-please" She seems surprised but smiles as she closes her eyes. I get the flowers and hand them to her with the candy. "You can open now" She looks down to the bunch of flowers and candy and her eyes are glowing with joy. I love seing her happy. It's so cute. She jumps into my arms and shouts "Thank you Baby!" "Nothing to thank for, I love you and I want to show it to you in every way" I kiss her while holding her tight to my body. 

NSFW FROM HERE ON 

I can feel my heart racing as she is kissing me. I slowly pin her to the wall and the kissing get's interrupted. I stare deep into her eyes. She seems lustfull. I smirk while looking at her. "Is someone a little needy today huh, Teddybear?" She instantly blushes and I can see she is embarassed. I try to calm her down "Don't worry baby, you don't have to hide from me" I kiss her softly as I carry her to my bedroom. I guess we all know where this is going. I can feel both our bodies so close to each other. I want to kiss her lips forever. Luckily, the first time isn't a hidden topic with me. We have talked about it a couple of times. I sit on my bed with her on my lap kissing me gently while going through my hair. We stop kissing for a moment and I see she is a bit nervous. I gently kiss her neck and I can hear a slight moan coming out of her. She seems to hesitate. I know many girls don't like it when they moan but with her my body gets more excited and I get hard every time I hear that voice. "Don't be shy, moan for me baby" I keep leaving hickeys on her neck. I want the world to know that this girl belongs to me and only me. She keeps on moaning slightly in my ear. This sound drives me nuts. I interrupt the kissing to switch her, so she is laying under me. I pin her arms to the bed. I have complete power over her, but of course, I want her to tell me that she is okay with this before we go too far. "Is this okay Teddybear, are you comfortable?" She nods and puts her hand behind my neck. I lean down to kiss her gently. I know this means a lot to her so I'll make sure I won't mess up and she is enjoying it. I take off my shirt and see her eyes widening. I can see she is enjoying the sight of my abs. She takes off her top and I get to admire her beautiful body. She tries to cover it but I hold her hands reasuring her that it's okay. I kiss down her body all the way to her stomach. She arches her back. I can see she's enjoying it. Before going any further I ask her again "Are you sure this is what you want baby?" "Yes, I'm sure, I want you and only you." "That's my girl" I take off my pants and her skirt is up next. 

URARAKA POV:

I can feel him getting closer to my private area. He slowly pulls down my tanga as I can feel his fingers gently touching me. I let out a slight moan. My whole body feels like it's on fire. My heart is beating so fast out of lust. He's teasing me for a while while he stares deep into my eyes. I can see he wants this as much as I do. He kisses me and reaches to his bedside table to get protection. As he gets it he tells me "If you really want this, beg for me Teddybear". I love it when he calls me Teddybear, it gets me all horny and flustered. "Please Bakugou, please, make me yours." He smirks and kisses me again as he is putting on the condom. I can't believe this is happening but my mind is comepletly focused on his body. He's so hot. I know he works out but the only time I saw his abs were at the beach. He looks back at me and gently kisses my neck and afterwards he whisperes "Now I'm going to go slow, if you don't want to anymore or it hurts you know the codeword. Are you ready baby?" "Y-yes just be gentle Baku". 

I can feel him teasing me as he slowly enters my body. I let out a loud moan. It hurts a bit. I'm not used to something so...well big. He looks at me and he seems worried. I reassure him that I'm fine. "Okay now I'll go all in, are you ready, it will probably hurt for a second?" "O-okay I trust you". He enters with a quick thrust. "A-Ah, f-fuck". I have slight tears in my eyes. He grabs one of my hands and holds them. "There there Teddy, it's okay...I'm here. I'll move when you tell me to". I breath heavily to get used to the size. His hands calm my pain a lot quicker. After a while I answer "O-okay, you can move now". "Alright baby, but don't forget, I won't go easy after a while". He slowly starts thrusting into me. Every second a moan leaves my body. It feels like I'm in heaven. "Ahh Bakugou, d-don't stop" He starts to slow down and says "That's not my name, Teddybear, yell my name" "D-daddy! Please don't stop" "Good girl" He goes faster and faster and my body is already shaking. My hands reach out for his back as I press my nails into it. I can hear him heavily breathing as he is looking at me. He grins and kisses me lustfully and then my neck. My moans get louder and louder. "Oh god, go faster" He speeds up and I can only feel my body enjoying every inch of it. "B-baby I'm getting close" I moan and I wrap my legs around him. My whole body is shaking. His moans get heavier by the minute. "Ahhh Teddybear- You feel so good" I burry my hands in his back as I get close. "A-AHH DADDY" it feels like my whole body relaxes in an instant. He slowly stops and pulls out as I pout next to him. "If you thought I was done...Oh baby, you are wrong" He goes down and start licking my insides. I moan again. "Your moans are music to my ears Teddybear and they only belong to me understood?" He keeps on going as I cum again. "Ah-AHH YES DADDY" I scrunch my hands in the cover. He comes back up and kisses me softly. 

I put on my tanga and he puts on his boxers. He lays down and reaches his arms out to go and cuddle me. I lay my head on his chest and feel his heart racing. "So Princess, did you enjoy it?" "Yes, this was amaizing baby, I love you so much" "I love you more Teddybear" He gives me a slight kiss on the lips and he rubs my back gently. I hold him close to me to feel his warmth on my body. I, no, we did it. We had our first time. And I don't regret this at all, after all, he is the only person I want to expierience this with. He whispers into my ears "I love you so much baby, you did so well, I'm proud that you are my first and that I get to be yours." I smile with those words and get tears in my eyes. Honestly I was so nervous about this, I felt like I couldn't be sexy or hot but after hearing those words it really made me feel proud of myself. "B-baby are you okay, why are you cring? Are you hurt? Did I go to hard?" "N-no, you were perfect, it's just those words really mean a lot to me, I love you too". His worries face slowly leaves as he kisses me gently. "And don't ever be ashamed of anything near me, I love you no matter what so don't hold back ever, okay?" I smile and hold him tight as I close my eyes to sleep while he is rubbing my back.