Chapter 5

Two days have passed. The police is still looking for the League of Villians. The students of UA are still allowed to go to school since it seems that the hideout has been changed. Mina sends a text message in the group chat talking about the beach day. Today it is extremly warm that everyone cannot wait to jump in the water. Tomorrow school starts and everyone wants to enjoy the last day of summer break. It is currently 11 a.m. and the meetup is at 12 a.m.

URARAKA POV:

I can't wait to go to the beach. I already have my bikini on and my stuff packed. It's so hot outside I can't wait to go swimming. Mina told me her and Jirou would come pick me up in about 5 minutes. I wonder how they look like. I extra went to ZARA to buy a new pastel blue bikini with a high waist bottom. I just hope it isn't too revealing. HONK HONK Mina and Jirou just arrived at my apartment block. I quickly grad my sunglasses, my keys and I run down the stairs to find Jirou and Mina waving! "Hey Girl jump in!!" Mina shouts. Mina always looks stunning in bikinis. She's wearing a pastel purple bikini with a black lace. Jirou is wearing a purple bikini and black hotpants. I get into the backseat and we drive off to the beach.
As we arrived I see Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki and Todoroki playing volleyball on the volleyball area. Tsuyu and Deku are talking while eating watermelon. It's so beautiful and we have our own spot so we won't be disturbed by visitors. We park, get out of the car and walk towards the beach. Bakugou is raging because Denki beat him in volleyball together with Todoroki. "FUCK YOU PIKATCHU AND HALF N HALF I WOULD'VE WON THAT!!" "Sure Bakugou sure" says Denki laughing. "Oi!! Dork, Kiri, Bakugou, Todoroki !!" I shout. They instantly look over to me and just stare. It was an uncomfortable but confident stare. I think they've never seen me in a bikini before. I never wanted to go swimming since I have been very insecure about my body appearance. I still am but Jirou, Mina and Tsuyu convinced me to go. I walk towards Deku and Tsuyu where they complimented my looks and I sat down to eat with them.

BAKUGOU POV:

Uraraka walks in the zone with Mina and Jirou but my eyes oddly can only focus on her.  I've never seen her... in a bikini.. WHAT? CALM DOWN BAKUGOU ITS NOT LIKE SHE'S PRETTY OR ANYTHING. But still she is kind of... cute. I look over to Messy Hair and he seems pretty flustered and hurt at the same time. "You messed up dumbass stop staring" "I know and I wasn't staring Bakugou! You were too admit it!!" "Me?! NO! I'M GONNA KILL YOU-" "Ohhh does someone have a cr-" Denki tries to say but he gets interrupted by Bakugous fist "Finish it and you'll have no mouth to speak anymore. Cmon I dare you, I won't hesitate" I hate it when people assume things that aren't true. I don't like Uraraka. Not in that way. And what's so wrong about saying she looks nice I mean she never shows herself even though she has the right body for it. I blush a little. WAIT WHAT? STOP THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I quickly jump into the water to avoid anyone seing me blush. I get followed by them. Everyone is jumping and swimming everywhere having their fun. Am I still blushing? I don't fucking think so. Suddenly Denki splashes me with water. I look back and give him the biggest wave of water over his face. I start to laugh after seeing how ridiculous he looks like. "Haha very funny Bakugou" Denki says into my face with an annoyed look. Best look I've seen so far. Kirishima also laughs with me.

URARAKA POV:

I see the boys have gotten into the water. After Bakugou splashes Denki I see something I've never seen before. Is Bakugou... laughing? He never laughs. The most I've seen is a giggle or a smirk but not an actual laugh. He seems really happy... I'm glad that he is having fun. He always works so hard and never really has time for fun. Even though I like seing him smile I can't get my eyes off of his upper body. I never knew Bakugou works out so much. I've always had a fetish for six packs but I avoid saying it since it's kind of weird. "Uraraka-san, what's so interesting?" Deku asks. "Oh n-nothing" I blush instantly. "Is Kirishima so cute to you?" Tsuyu says. Right... they don't know.. I think I should tell them. But I must admit everyone here has great figures.... And then me. I feel so... out of place. I mean I barely work out, I don't have glowing skin and I am pretty fat.
"Um- Tsuyu and everyone... There is something I have to say. Kirishima and I well... we broke.. up" "WHAT??" everyone gasped "Wait why?" Mina said. "Well he cheated on me at you party with Momo. He was pretty drunk. And that's why I left so early. And at the park I ended things but no worries we are good friends!!" Everyone looks in shock. "Oh, ribbit, I'm so sorry I didn't notice earlier. I hope you are okay. But I'm sorry for making those weird remarks I didn't know." Tsuyu said worryingly. "Ohh Tsuyu don't worry it's okay and I'm fine" I smile happily to encourage her that i was okay. Deku, Mina and Jirou hugged me and said that they were sorry and that they are glad that I am okay.
"So if it wasn't Kiri, who were you staring at?" Deku said confused. I blush even more. Sometimes Deku really is annoying. "Oh at n-noone." I am getting more insecure the more I see everyone with their perfect bodies. "Cmon we know you saw someone just say ot we won't judge!!" "But I hope you didn't look at Todoroki because you know.." Deku said while looking at him smiling. Todoroki notices and walks towards us to sit with Deku. "Um w-well it's uh-" I can't say it. I am too embarrassed and anyway I feel like crying again. I don't like how everyone is so perfect and I'm even dared to come along. "I'm sorry guys but I have to go really quick I forgot something in the car. I'll be right back then I-I'll tell you guys." That is a good escape I can't hold in my tears any longer. I run to the parking lot and into some bushes and start crying softly. I feel so out of place. I know this is weird and probably unnecessary but what many don't know is that I have been bodyshamed before and I really feel uncomfortable seing so many perfect bodies compared to me. I sit there, hoping noone notices and I just let my worry out.

BAKUGOU POV:

I am getting out of the water when I realise Round Face isn't here. I am really confused because she doesn't seem like the kind of person to leave groups alone. "Hey Nerd! Where's Round Fa- I mean Uraraka" "Oh Uraraka went to get something in Jirou car but she hasn't been back since 5 minutes...." Shitty Deku answered. What is wrong, you don't take god damn 5 minutes to get something out of a car. I walk towards the parking lot. This whole situation is freaking the fuck out because the League of Villians is still out and I don't know what could happen to her. I hear a squeaky voice suddenly gasp. I look around and see Round Face on the floor near some bushes. She seems like she doesn't want to be seen. What the hell is going on? Is she okay...?
"Uh hello? Round Face?" "Oh um h-hi Bakugou I just d-dropped my um sunglasses yeah so I'll head back no-" "Don't lie to me Uraraka. I'm not stupid. Don't you dare try to lie to me." I see her eyes are red. What's wrong with her now? Did something happen with Kirishima or anyone else? "Hey... What's wrong Uraraka? Did Shitty Hair mess with you?" "No.. it's just... ugh this is ridiculous. I'm sorry for wasting time I'm-" She stands up but I'm not letting her go back until she's at 100%. I grab her wrist and yell softly "Round Face tell me what's wrong it's not ridiculous if you are crying over it." She looks at me and sits back down. She wipes her tears and says "Well... I feel like I'm out of place." "What the fuck are you talking about Round Face?!! Did someone bully you I swear if it's that Nerd-" "Nono please... I feel like everyone is so perfect and I come over here and I'm the fat one I'm the one that doesn't fit in and-" I couldn't believe it. Shortie is insecure about that bomb body?!! I can't let this slide. Not one fucking bit. "LISTEN HERE ROUND FACE! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING OUT OF ALL THE GIRLS IN CLASS 2A AND TODAY AT THE BEACH YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE GUYS HAVE STARED AT TODAY! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT ABOUT YOUSELF YOU ARE FUCKING BOMB AND-" I quickly stop and cover my mouth. This is so fucking embarassing. I've never been so encouraging before and especially not to a girl. And did I call her bomb?! She seems in shock but she smiles. That smile makes me feel like she understood about half of what I said. "B-Bakugou, thank you, you don't know how much that means to me... Really." I blush a little and say "Well don't t-take everything too personal I just wanted to help. But really don't be insecure.. You have one of the nicest bodies- OKAY NOPE THATS IT SORRY-" She starts to laugh and say "That's the Bakugou I know but it's alright. Your words before were enough. She hugs me and says" Cmon let's go back I don't want to miss going into the water"