Chapter 2

BAKUGOUS POV:

I kept following Uraraka to the beach. She collapsed down to the floor and held her hands infront of her mouth so she wouldn't be so loud. This round face really is hurt huh? Honestly what happened? As far as I know Uraraka doesn't usually cry to often. Did someone hurt her because if so I am going to kill those fucking idiots. "Uh- round face? Are you okay?" I slowly asked. This is so akward. She turns around with red eyes full of tears. Damn she's really hurt.

URARAKAS POV:

I see Bakugou followed me to the beach. If Kirishima send him I honestly want him to fuck off. I don't want him or anyone to see me cry. I want to be a hero and heroes don't cry. "Oh h-hey Bakugou didn't see you!" I quickly wipe my face and smiled even though it was pretty ovious I feel like shit. "Round face you can't fool me you were crying idiot" he sais. He sits next to me and I just stare to the floor. The beach has always been an escape for me. I still can't believe after everything he cheated on me with Momo. Momo and I were good friends until I found out 6 months ago that she had a crush on Kiri and since then we have been rivals ever since. But why her?What's so special about her? "Hey, what happened? Did Denki force you to drink too much so you threw up on the floor or what?" I honestly am surprised he cares so much. I mean out of all people of the friend group he never really cares for anyone except himself. "Oh no not that... um-" I can't tell him Kiri cheated. I mean it's his best friend. He would kill Kirishima, literally. "I just heard my dog died" I lied. "While you were in the bushes? Cmon tell me what's really wrong and cut the crap" he said angrily. Wow he really wants to know. I guess he really does care a bit. "But promise you won't kill anyone?" I said nervously. "Oh so someone DID hurt you" he looked at me with a mad face. "But i promise... I won't just because it's you!" That's... swet but oh well. "So um... I caught Kirishima kissing Momo in the bushes..." I started crying again. The pain was unexplainable. I saw our memories in my brain like a slideshow. I miss him but at the same time I want to kill him so badly. "He. did. what.?" Bakugou looks like he's about to burst. "THIS SON OF A BITCH HES SO DEA-" "Bakugou please.. its okay" "NO IT'S NOT I DONT CARE THAT HE'S MY BEST FRIEND THIS DOUCHE SHOULDN'T DO SOUCH AN IDIOTIC THING" he yelled angrily. I've never seen that side of Bakugou before. He seriously never goes against Kirishima nor Denki. "I mean he's happy... isn't he..?" "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ROUND FACE! HE'S AN IDIOT FOR MAKING YOU FEEL THAT WAY!!" I slowly stop crying and I slowly look towards the water. He looked at me and said "Sorry I know you said I shouldn't kill anyone but honestly he's a dick for doing that. Do you want me to rip his favorite hoodies?" "No it's okay Bakugou" I giggled after what felt like a year. "I just really need time to think and tomorrow I will confront him and officially break up" "Well- Uh... If you need anyone to rip that idiots head off call me okay?" he said while looking nervously to me. I am so confused. Why is he being so... nice to me? But I kind of like this side of Bakugou. Maybe he's not as bad after all. "Thank you... I kind of needed that. I am going home. See you sometime." I slowly stand up and walk towards the road but I get interrupted "Wait- Round face. You shouldn't be walking home alone. Especially with such a dress. I have tp go the same way anyways. I'll go with you. This party sucks anyways." he says "now cmon we don't want a shortie to get kidnapped do we?" he smirked. "Oh shut up asshole I'm not short." I hate it when people call me short.
After 15 Minutes I arrive at my apartment. "Thanks Bakugou for taking me home, that's unexpectedly kind of you" I said. "Hey don't get your hopes up. I'm just doing what a hero would do that's all. Now don't think about that asshole and get ready. I heard tomorrow Deku and Todoroki want to go to the park and hang there, if you are up for it of course." I first wanted to say no because I know Kirishima will be there and I want to avoid drama but I guess it would be good to end things there and ask to be friends because after all he isn't a bad person." Thanks I'll think about it. Um.. good night I guess?" "Yeah good night shortie" "Stop it baka" He giggled and walked away towards the next appartement blocks.
I went into my apartment and fell onto my bed. What happened today? My first party flopped completely, Kirishima cheated with Momo, Bakugou being caring. Am I dreaming or something? Suddenly I get a text message. It's from Denki.

I just want this day to end

I just want this day to end. Before I turned off my phone I blocked Kiri everywhere. I don't want him to annoy me before I see him tomorrow. But I hope Mina isn't mad that I left her party early. I'm sure she would've understood. I put on my PJs, turn off my nightlight and went to bed.

BAKUGOUS POV:

Finally I arrive at home. I still have leftover ramen from today, I guess I'll eat that. I warm up my ramen and while I am eating it I watch my favourite series on Netflix. I still can't believe it that Shitty Hair would do something like that. Was he drunk? Whatever it still wasn't okay. He's so dead tomorrow. I know Round Face said I shouldn't kill him but when I saw her cry it kind of affected me. What is wrong with me? Why do I care? It's her problem not mine. But still. I guess Shitty Hair must get ready because tomorrow he is going to be dead meat.