Chapter 17

After the meeting Bakugou and Uraraka get back to his appartment. Uraraka is overwhelmed by the apperance of her lost twin so she asked if Bakugou could comfort her through the night. Of course, Bakugou is worried too. He is scared that something could happen to his love. So he planned to cook her favourite and watch a movie to calm her nerves.

URARAKA POV:

As we get to his appartment Bakugou kisses me and says softly "Teddybear, I know this is hard for you so please, relax, maybe go shower and I'll cook your favourite okay? I want you to feel good" "Aww Bakugou... Thank you. You are the best I could ask for" I kiss him softly as he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I always feel safe and comfort with his touch. It's a magical feeling I never had. Not with Kirishima, not with anyone. "Do you have extra clothes I could borrow?" "You can have my clothes any time baby, just go get any you like" I smile as I get his black hoodie and sweats. I turn on the shower and get in. After a couple minutes I leave the bathroom to enter Bakugou's room. I enter to see candles on the bedside table, the TV turned on with a movie on the screen and Bakugou sitting on the bed with my favourite food. I instantly smile and walk towards him to give him a kiss on the cheek. "I hope this is okay I am not a chef at this okay" "It's perfect so shut up" "By the way...Teddybear, you should wear black more often. It looks very attractive" "Oh really?~" I sit on his lap and slowly start kissing him. His hands grab my waist. We make out for about 10 minutes. This feels so passionate it is incredible. I love the way he knows what to do to make me fall in love all over again. As we keep on watching the movie I slowly fall asleep in his arms. I can feel him playing with my hair. He loves doing that, I know that even though he doesn't want to admit it.

BAKUGOU POV:

She is in my arms sleeping. So cute... I love playing with her brown hair. Her skin is so warm and soft. I hope this calms her nerves a bit... I would do anything for her.. that's why I am going to fight this bastard. I'll fight for her and for me so I can become the greatest hero and protect her. She hates it when I underestimate her but I don't I have major respect over her. I just don't want to lose her... not to anyone nor anything. I close my eyes and kiss her head before falling asleep.

A few days pass and I hear from this Nerd Deku that they found out where he is. Apparently he is hiding out in an abbandoned club not too far away from where Shitty Hair and Momo were attacked. I guess I should tell Uraraka... but I know her nerves are all over the place. I should tell her anyways... it's her twin and she is coming with us after all. Tomorrow we will meet up in the early morning with the heroes. They said to make sure noone is following. I sit in class scribbling in my notebook as Mr. Aizawa Sensei talks and talks, I am basically hoping this is over soon so I can get out of here. I texted Uraraka saying she should meet me after class before she leaves to see her friends. I have to tell her about tomorrow. I just hope she taked it well... I couldn't stand seing her like that the other day, especially when she fainted. Finally, the bell rings and everyone is rushing out of class. I grab my stuff and get the fuck out of here. As I walk out the school building I see her waiting for me next to a pole. I surprise her form behind and hug her. She giggles as she smiles looking at me. "Did I surprise you huh?" "Not at all silly" I hear Denki and Kirishima oohing and Shitty Hair saying "You two are so cute Bakubro you know that? Didn't know you had a soft side" "Shut up before I blast you in the air and you couldn't treat her better anyways" "Calm down angry boy" she tells me before kissing me. Ugh I love it when she does that to shut me up. Kiri and Denki say bye before leaving us alone. Kirishima looks back one more time with a look on his face. I gues she already knows about tomorrow. "Anyways Teddy, I called you here because well... we have news from teh heroes..." she looks at me very interested in what I am abbout to say "They know where he is and tomorrow we will ambush him and try to capture him" She starts to shiver. I knew she had problems with anxiety but this is happening more often. "Hey you don't have to do this... I can go and you stay here where it is safe... I don't-" "No Bakugou... I have to talk to him... One more time. And as Hawks said I am not fighting so I'll be fine." "Are you su-" "Yes! Now um- I am meeting with Mina and Tsuyu for a girls night but I guess I can't sleep over huh?" "We are going early in the morning so I don't think it's best, sorry baby I know this is really stressful for you..." I see her disapointment in her eyes. I am not a sentimental person but seing her feel any bad emotion hurts my heart. I never felt any way of affection for anyone but her so I'll make sure she's happy. "...Okay I have an idea! How about we go to the beach tonight and watch the stars how does that sound?" "... You really do know what cheers me up huh?" She kisses me one more time before leaving while shouting "It's a date, Bakugou Katsuki!" She giggles and runs to her friends. I smile and shout "Ochako Uraraka I will pick you up at 8 p.m.! Be ready dummy!" "I will!!"

URARAKA POV:

The day goes on and the girls have heard about my date with Bakugou. They get me ready and choose a black skirt with a black sweatshirt with a long neck shirt under it. "Bakugou said you should wear black more so go for it girl!!" "Yeah Ribbit! You look so sexy" "Really? Thank you it looks amaizing" I put on my black boots that I had on and I sprayed some perfume on me. VROOM VROOM I look out of the window and see Bakugou in his motorcycle looking as hot as ever. He has the best style when he wants to dresss nice. "Go knock him dead girl!" "Thank you for today! See you!" I walk outside and Bakugou stares at me with a smile on his face. "I see you took my advice to heart. You look stunning Teddybear!" He kisses me as he gives me my helmet. "Thank you, Baby! You look great too. Now enough chit chat let's go!"

As the night ends me and Bakugou head home after stargazing until 12 p.m. He drives me to his appartment and we change and cuddle while listening to some lofi music. As I am playing with his hair he mumbles "Teddy, are you okay? Because of... you know." "Yeah, I actualy am not so nervous anymore" "I hope the night was cool for you as it was for me" "It was amaizing Bakugou thank you a lot" I kiss his cheeck and slowly start to fall asleep. He closes his eyes as he holds me tight and whisperes "I love you and I'll protect you no matter what baby". I smile one last time before drifting to sleep. Tomorrow will be a stressful day and I have the feeling something is going to happen...