|Sungchan|

Sungchan
Word count: 1008
-

Y/N's POV

"So if they ask anything, we don't know of it right?" I nod. "You go first, I'll wait here a bit so it won't be too obvious." I tell him. Sungchan nods before getting out of the car and to the house. He knocks and Haechan opened the door. They talked a bit. I hid in the car, hoping Haechan didn't see me. I suddenly see Sungchan turn around and look at me. He signed to get out of the car. Damn it, we're caught. I get out and walk up to them.

"So the couple is too shy to enter at the same time?" Haechan teases. "What? Couple, no we're not." I scoff. "That hickey on your neck says something else." I gasp as I feel in my neck. "Haha, I got you!" He laughs. "Shut up Donghyuck. But me and Sungchan ain't dating." I sigh as we walk in to be greeted by all our friends. "What took you so long to get out of that car?" Ten asks, making me and Sungchan shocked. "Yes I saw you 2." He tells us. "We know you're dating." Mark said. "No we're not." I answer.

"Then why did I hear you 2 last time calling each other babe?" Jeno asks. "We did not. Must be other people." Sungchan said. "You 2 are acting strange. Maybe because you're hiding something?" YangYang asks. "Guys shut up! We're not dating okay. Now can we just hang out like normal people?" I ask. "Sure, what will we do? Except for making out in the car." WinWin said making all the guys laugh. "We did not do that! Why'd I kiss y/n?" Sungchan lied. "Then who's red lipstick is that on your lips?" Haechan asks. "You are caught sir." Jeno jokes.

"That's my own." Everyone gasps. "What? I'm not the only one who wears makeup here." He crosses his arms over his chest. He lied about wearing makeup just to save our relationship. "Okay, let's just watch a movie and forget about it." Mark says taking the tv remote. Ma and Sungchan sit down somewhere between everyone. We try to make the least eye contact and if that happened we'd turn red hoping no one notices. I was watching the movie as I felt someone poking my sides. "What?" I look at Jeno. "Be honest. I won't say anything."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not dating Sungchan. Now just watch the movie." I tell him. "You know just like me that I saw both of you." He whispers. "And Just like everyone else you think I'm dating." I whisper back. "If you're not dating him, he wouldn't mind if we cuddle." He smiles innocently. "What if I don't want to?" I ask. "Then I won't shut up and say it to everyone that you're dating." I gasp. "I hate you." I say. "No you don't. Come here." He opens his arms. I just hug him back, we've been friends since forever. It's not weird to do this.

Me and Jeno hugged as we watched the movie. No one seemed to care until Sungchan looked our way. "What do you think your doing? Let go of y/n!" Sungchan yells at Jeno. "I'm sorry dude, I thought since you're not dating I could cuddle my best friend." Sungchan didn't seem to be happy at all. "Just let her go already! No one touches her or holds her, only I can!" Jeno quickly let go. "Baby, calm down please. It's okay." I tried to stop Sungchan from getting even more angry.

"Okay? There's literally another guy cuddling my girlfriend." He says with a furrow plastered on his face. "He's my best friend it's normal for us. Please don't be mad at Jeno." I pout. "We're leaving." He didn't even care that he said it where everyone could hear. Sungchan took my hand and walks out of the house and into the car. "What was that for?" He asks me. "What do you mean? You know that me and Jeno always cuddle during movies, before we even dated." I say. "Ugh that's right. I'm sorry." He sighs and placed his head against the wheel.

"I'm so stupid." I rub his back. "You're not. Don't say that." I tell him. "I literally got jealous in front of everyone, called you baby and my girlfriend. Now they definitely know and in what way." He shook his head. "It's normal to get jealous at times. It's fine, you don't have to blame yourself for anything." He takes my hand in his. "I'm sorry for ruining that movie." He apologises. "We can watch one at my place." I say with a smile. "Can I get a kiss first?" I chuckle before giving Sungchan his kiss.

Before Sungchan could start the car, someone knocked on the car window. "Yah Haechan, you startled me!" I say as I rolled down the window. "So we were right? You are dating?" He smiles. "What do you think?" I ask him. "Mark, YangYang that's 10$ for me!" Me and Sungchan Look in disbelief at him. "Excuse me?" He awkwardly chuckles before running back into the house. "It is and will always be Donghyuck." Sungchan says. "Y/n, Sungchan wait!" Jeno came running to the car. "I wanna say sorry." He apologises. "I didn't mean to get you mad." He says.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for that outburst." Sungchan apologises as well. "The movie's not done yet. Mind to come inside again and watch with us?" Jeno asks us. I look at Sungchan. "We can cuddle now." I say. He cheekily smiles. "That's a yes I guess." We get out of the car and enter the house again. "So..." all eyes turned to us. "Yes we're dating!" We sit next to each other on the couch. We watch the tv, knowing everyone's still looking at us. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, just cute." WinWin says. "I want something like this." Ten pouts. "You 2 are so lucky." Mark giggles.

~
A/N: I've been embroidering a sweater for my friend for 2 days already and I haven't even done half of it... it needs to be finished by the 27th- so I'm sorry if I don't upload much
💚🌱