|Doyoung pt2|

Doyoung
Word count: 1064
!¡mental hospital!¡
Part 2 requested

Y/N POV

"So I can leave?" I ask. "Yes but you'll have to keep going to therapy until your complete recovery." They explain to me. "Shall we call your mother?" I frown and shook my head. "Do you have anywhere to be?" They ask me. "All I need to know is where's Doyoung? I'm better now so I can know where he is right? I can visit him." I ask them. "Y/n it's been half a year since Doyoung has left. You're doing way better since he left. Are you sure?" I nod.

"Okay fine let me see where he got placed." She checked her computer until she found the address. "I'm not sure if he's still there. You want me to call the hospital first?" I shook my head. "I'll find it." I say. I take the card with the address and get up. "This noon you may leave, we'll get a cab ready for you." I nod and left to my room. I walk in, my roommate on her bed watching me. "How was it?" She asks. I didn't answer. "Why are you taking your luggage? Y/n answer please."

This reminded me when Doyoung left me. But it's time to reunite again. "I'm going." I simply say. "Where to?" She asks. "Find the person I love. Anyway I know they don't give you any sleeping pills, here. I never took mine, I saved them up." Her eyes widened. "Thank you!" She was ready to hug me but I step back. "Keep it down, you don't have this from me." She nods before I close my suitcase. "Bye." I take my bags and left the room. I started saying goodbye to everyone and by the end I could take the taxi to Doyoung.

I arrived and go to the entrance. "Hello what can I do for you?" The man asks me. "I was wondering if Kim Doyoung is still here?" I ask. "I'm sorry, Doyoung has left yesterday." He informs me. "You know where to?" I ask. "He wanted to visit some girl at his previous hospital." He tells me. "He went to see me! But I just got discharged. Can you call?" I ask. He takes the phone and calls the hospital. I waited impatiently. "Yes okay, I'll tell her the information." The call has ended. "And?"

"He just arrived there. He's coming back here. You could wait here." I nod and sit on a chair at the waiting room. A little while later the doors went open and I see Doyoung. I run up to him and hug him. "Y/n, I missed you so much." He holds me tightly, burying his head in my neck. "I missed you as well. We can be together now, no one who can part us." I say. "But wait, why did you never answer my letters?" I furrow. "Letters? I never got any any mail." I tell him. "But I wrote you so many letters."

"It's okay. Let's go now." I say. "Sure. Can... can we hold... hands?" He asks me a little shy. I take his hand. We walk out again. "I got a place we can go to." He tells me. "Really? That's great!" I exclaimed. "It is with a friend of mine but I'm sure if we both find a job we can get our own place." He reassures. "At least if you want to." I nod. "Of course, anywhere with you is great." He smiles and hugs me. "Jaehyun's picking us up. But y/n."

I look up at Doyoung. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. "Yes Doyoung." I smile. "Woah it's the first time I see you smile. Really cute." He chuckles. A car pulled up. We get in in the backseat. "Thanks that we can stay with you." Doyoung thanks his friend. "No problem. So who's the pretty girl?" Doyoung takes my hand. "My girlfriend." He tells Jaehyun. "Oh I see." He grins. I rest my head against Doyoung's shoulder until we arrived at the apartment. We get out of the car, with our luggage we go to the guest room.

"Can you tell me something." I start. "What do you want me to tell you?" He asks. "Why did you leave me that day?" I asked. "Remember how you got mad when I asked after your dad. I realised I was holding you back and I wasn't helping you. I wanted you to heal and the best was if I left." He says. "Are you serious? I missed you so much! Where's the Doyoung who said we should just get out and pretend?" I ask. "Y/n I was worried about you, I wanted you to get better." He tells me.

"Lies." He sighs. "Please believe me." He steps closer to hug me. "I really did it for you." He whispers. "I pretended so I could get out and find you. You should've just told me." He tightens the hug. "I'm sorry." He apologises. "That's it? Just sorry?" I ask. "What else can I say? I really am sorry." He looks me in the eyes. I see how he steals a glance of my lips before kissing me. He pulls away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't just kiss you."

He steps back but I pull him closer by his sweater. "it's okay." I stand on the tips of my toes to reach his lips and I kiss him. He smiles into the kiss. "What?" I ask. "You're cute, trying to reach up for my lips." He giggles. "What has changed in you?" I ask. "Me? I haven't changed." He laughs. "Okay maybe a little, but I'm still the same Doyoung you used to know." He tells me. "You better be." We both laugh. "I'm happy we can be together from now on." He says.

"There's someone at the door." I say. "Jaehyun?" The door opens. "So are you 2 settling down?" He cheekily smiles. "Yes now can you leave?" Doyoung playfully rolls his eyes. "How did you even know?" I lift my shoulders. "Let's say superpowers." I laugh awkwardly. "You'll be fine with me. I promise." Doyoung tells me. "Thank you." He ruffles my hair. "No need to say thank you." He winks and placed a kiss on my forehead."

~
A/N: I actually wasn't sure how to do this part 2 but I guess it's alright (?) anyway have a good day everyone
💚🌱