|Jisung|

Jisung🐣
Word count: 1020
Birthday celebration

Y/N's POV

"Hey!" I smile as Jisung opened the door. "Y/n! What are you doing here? I thought you had work to do." He was surprised to see me standing in front of him. "I wanted to surprise you." I tell him. "You sure did." He chuckles. "Come in." I shook my head. "You're coming with me." I say. "But the guys and I were going out together." He says. "No you're not. Go out with y/n and have a nice day together." Jeno tells him. "Really?" He nods in response to Jisung.

Jisung comes with me. "Happy birthday." I tell him. "Thank you." He smiles. "How does it feel being an adult now?" I ask him. "I don't know actually... it's pretty much the same for now." He tells me. "Then let's go and have fun shall we?" His smile got bigger. It gives me an amazing feeling to see him happy like this. "What do you have planned?" He asks me. "Actually nothing, I just asked the guys if I could steal you for the day and they agreed." I explain to him. "Oh then can we go out eating?"

"Just eating? You don't want to do anything special?" I ask him. "But what can we do?" He asks. "Movies." I suggest. "Too basic." He tells me. "Laser shooting." I say next. "With 2?" I sigh. "Ice skating?" I ask. "It's February." He squints his eyes. "So? I once went in the middle of summer. So do you agree or not?" I ask. "Sure." He smiles. "But can we first go eating? I'm starving!" He rubs his stomach. "Okay." I playfully roll my eyes. "Can we hold hands?" He asks me. "Of course! No need to ask me that." I giggle.

We arrived at the restaurant. "Hello, can we have a table for 2 please?" The man leads us to our table. "Isn't this too fancy?" Jisung asks. "You became an adult today. So today's gotta be special." I tell him. "Here is our menu, can I already get something to drink for you 2?" The waiter asks us. "Cola for me please." Jisung answers. "A lemonade please." I smile. The waiter left. "You know you're allowed to drink right?" I say. "Oh I know, but I don't like any wine or champagne." He tells me. "Oh okay."

Not much later we ordered some food for the both of us. "Looks good." I look with big eyes at the dishes. "Y/n." I look at Jisung. "Yeah?" Jisung was looking at me with a smile. "I'm happy I can celebrate my birthday with you. Really really thank you." I smile back at him. "Everything for you!" I tell him. "Now eat your food before it gets cold." I say. "Yes mom." He jokes. "I'll let it slide for this once." We both laugh and start eating all of our food next. In the mean time me and Jisung talk about our days.

"So now ice skating, right?" He asks. "Yup." I simply answer. "How are we gonna get there?" He asks me. "The bus." I smile. "The bus? You know I can call a cab right?" He says. "Jisung Just take the bus with me. I do this everyday. Nothing to worry about." I take his hand and drag him to a nearby bus stop. "You really get me to do everything huh." I show a sheepish smile. "I still love you!" I tell him. "I love you too." He pulls me closer for a warm hug.

Soon the bus arrived and we get on. "How long is the ride?" He asks me. "About 30 minutes." I tell him. "30? Okay fine. Can we listen music together?" He takes out his earphones already. "Ooh yeah." I smile. We share the earphones and he plays his music. I rest my head on his shoulder during the whole drive. "We're here." I tell him. We get off and walk to the entrance. "Huh? The doors are closed. Are you sure they're open today?" Jisung asks me. "I thought so. I'm sorry, this must ruin your birthday." I sigh. "No it's fine. We already had dinner together, maybe we can watch a movie at the dorm."

This time we took a cab to the dorms. We paid the driver and get out. I check my phone for the time. Damn we're early. I quickly text Jaemin that we were already here. I had this whole day planned, I knew the skating rink isn't open and the bus drive would be 30 minutes. All for the guys to get the dorm ready for his birthday party. We entered the building. "Oh there's someone in the elevator, can you please keep the door open. Aah too late."

Jisung pouts. "Guess we'll have to take the stairs." I say. "What? No, I'll just wait for the elevator." He crossed his arms. "Fine by me." We waited and waited. "Oh it stopped at our floor." He says pointing at the red lit up number above the elevator. "What a coincidence huh?" I chuckle awkwardly. The elevator came back downstairs. We get in and Jisung clicks the button of the right floor. We got upstairs and walk out of the elevator. "Where are my keys? Ugh I must've forgotten them. I hope someone's home." He knocks on the door.

I was having too much fun. I had it difficult not to smile or laugh. Jaemin opened the door. "Jisungie!" He smiles and throws his arms up in the air. Jisung furrows and looks at me. "Can we just get inside?" He asks. Jaemin steps aside. Jisung walks in first all of dream yell. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The dorm was nicely decorated. "Omg thank you guys! Did you- Oh y/n, is that why you took me out?" I laugh loudly. "Happy birthday!" I hug him. "Thank you so much." He smiles happily. "You almost caught me rushing into the elevator with the cake." Renjun says. "That was you! I knew it, you see y/n." We all laugh.

~
A/N: I know I'm early but I've been writing this since yesterday so happy early Jisung day~
💚🌱