|Taeil|

Taeil
Word count: 1015
Y/n struggles with her eating habits

Y/N's POV

"Babeeee." I whine. "Babe?" I reply when he didn't answer. "Moon Taeil?" I got off of the couch to look for him, I thought he'd be in the kitchen but he wasn't. "Babe." I peak my head into the bedroom. I knock multiple times on the bathroom door. "What?" I hear Taeil. "I'm hungry." I say. "Then open the fridge and get some food." He tells me. "But I already ate everything that's in the fridge." I tell him. "What? Everything! Omg." I hear him loudly sigh. "Sorry." I pout and walk back to our room.

A little while later Taeil walks in. "Had a nice shower?" I ask. "Mhm. Are you still hungry?" He asks me. My head shot up and I nod. "Let's get food then." He took his keys and wallet. I get up and follow him. We walk to a restaurant. "You really did eat everything that was left in the fridge huh?" I slowly nod, I felt guilty eating so much at once. "But don't feel bad about it. I'm not mad." He smiles and placed a kiss on top of my head. "If you're hungry you should eat."

After our lunch we walked around in the city for a while. "Can we get ice cream?" I ask. This time Taeil looks at me in shock. "Are you still hungry?" He asks. "I always got space for dessert." I smile. "Okay then we can get ice cream." We walk to a store and go to the ice cream section. I choose a popsicle. "Anything else?" He asks. "Maybe some lemonade too? I'm a bit thirsty." He simply nods and we got ourselves some drinks. We paid and left the store. "We can sit over there to eat our ice creams."

He points at a bench underneath a tree. We sit down and I eat my popsicle in peace. "Can I get a bite of your ice cream?" I ask. "Sure. Can I taste yours?" He asks. "Oh well. I already finished mine." I awkwardly laugh. "So fast?" He asks. "It's an icicle that's finished in a second. Ice cream takes longer." I defended myself. "Here have a bite." I taste some of his vanilla ice cream covered in some dark chocolate. "Ugh so good!"  He laughs at my reaction. "You're so cute baby." He says. "You're cuter."

A couple hours have passed and we were back home already. We've done some grocery shopping as well. "I am hungry!" I rushed into the kitchen. "I'm cooking, just wait a little." He tells me. "But I'm hungry now." I pout. "You sound like a little kid. Just wait a little." I crossed my arms. "I've been waiting since lunch, you know how long that has been?" He glares at me. "I don't get how you're still hungry. You've only been eating since you woke up and that was very early." He reminds me of how I woke up at 6:30.

"I thought you said it's fine if I'm hungry and eat? That I shouldn't feel bad about it?" I turn around and walk out of the kitchen. Is it that wrong to be hungry and wanting to eat? Maybe it is, now look at me. I watched myself in the mirror. What I usually don't mind and don't worry about, made me think and look different at myself. I'm not like other girl so skinny, maybe I should do a diet and go to the gym. Oh what am I thinking?

I sigh and close my eyes not wanting to see my reflection. What if he'll fall out of love with me because I'm getting too big or just because of my eating habits only. I should quit eating so much. Maybe I should pass for dinner too. "Baby, dinner is ready." I hear Taeil call from the kitchen. I just lay down in bed as I try not to cry. "Baby?" He knocked on the door before walking in. "What's wrong?" He asks and sits down. "I'm feeling a little sick, I think I should pass dinner." I lied.

"Are you sure? You never skip a meal. Are you that sick?" He asks worried. Taeil starts feeling my head to tell if I have a fever. "It doesn't feel like you have a high temperature, and you also look fine. Are you sure you don't want to eat dinner?" He looks straight into my eyes. I know I'll break when I look into them. "Y/n I love you, tell me what's wrong. I see the tears running in your eyes." He softly rubs my cheek with his thumb. "I eat way too much, you were right. And I'm fat and what if you don't like me anymore because of that?"

"Wow hold there, when did I say you eat way too much?" He asks. "Earlier in the kitchen." I say. "No I did not. I just thought it was a little crazy that you're eating more than usual, I thought maybe there was something going on. But I really don't care that you eat so much." He tells me. "And you're not fat, you're perfect the way you are. I will always love you, weight and sizes or eating habits will not change that. I love you because you're you."

He cups my face in his hands and softly pecks my nose. "Please just come eat dinner with me." He asks me. "Okay. Thank you babe." I hug him before we go to the kitchen to eat. "What did you actually mean when you said you thought something was going on because I'm eating more?" I ask. "Well I thought maybe it could be that time of the month." He tells me. "Oh no, I haven't gotten them since... wait, I'm way too late." I realised. "You're almost making me think you're pregnant." He laughs. "What if I am?" We both share a look. "Then that'd make me the happiest on earth." Taeil tells me.

~
A/N: I got my albums~ I'm so affing happy! For empathy I got Yuta pc, for we boom Renjun pc & Haechan circle card and for don't call me I got my bias Key!! Also don't call me album is way bigger than I expected like what? It's amazing!
💚🌱