|Xiaojun|

Xiaojun☁︎
Word count: 1002
Playing spin the bottle
!¡slight mature!¡
Request by -ryucore hope you like it!

Y/N's POV

We're having a sleepover at Lucas'. Karina pretty much begged me to say yes to the invitation. So here I am together with Winter, Karina, Ryujin, Yeji, Mark, Lucas Hendery and my big crush Xiaojun. "Spin the bottle it is." Hendery says placing the bottle on the coffee table. "Really? Spin the bottle?" Mark complains. "What's wrong with that?" Winter asks. "It's for high school kids." He says. "Is not." Lucas says. "Everyone in? Mark you too?" Yeji asks. He hesitates but nods.

"Who first?" Xiaojun asks. "Y/n, wanna go first?" I opened my mouth to say something but Ryujin took the bottle. "I'll go." She smiles and gives a spin to the bottle. Everyone was focused on the turning glass. It landed on Hendery. "Ooh, Hendery!" Lucas teases. "You know the rules, you gotta kiss." Karina laughs. "And a good kiss not some simple peck." Yeji adds. Ryujin looks around, she looks disappointed. She didn't want to kiss with Hendery? They kissed, Hendery seemed to enjoy it. "My turn!" Lucas smiles. It lands on Winter, we all know how much they crush on each other.

Everyone had twisted the bottle except for Xiaojun and me. "Here Xiaojun, your turn." Ryujin tells him. "Um no ladies first, y/n it's your turn." He smiles at me. I take the bottle and spin it. "Maybe a little too hard, it keeps turning." Mark giggles. "See who's having fun now huh?" Karina said. The bottle landed on Xiaojun. My eyes widened, I'm gonna kiss with Xiaojun! This is what I've been waiting for. Winter and Karina had a big smile on their face and so did Hendery, Lucas and Mark. Ryujin glares as Yeji was focused on her best friend's reaction.

Maybe Ryujin likes him. What if he likes her too? And I'm gonna kiss him. No, I can't do this. Instead of getting closer to Xiaojun, I get up and walk to another room. "Y/n? What's wrong? Don't you wanna kiss him?" Winter asks me. "I thought this is something you've been dreaming of?" Karina asks. "He doesn't like me, why'd I kiss him then?" I questioned. "No don't say that, how do you know so sure?" Karina asked. "The way Ryujin looks at him was very obvious to me." I say.

"Ryujin is jealous because he only has eye for you. Honestly Xiaojun has only been looking at you this whole night so it'd be strange if he didn't like you back." They tell me. "You think so?" I give them a questioning look. "I'm sure." The girls turn and I see Xiaojun standing. He looks at Karina and Winter, they got the hint and left the room. "I really really like you y/n." He tells me holding my hands. "I like you too." I blushed. "And I think you still owe me a kiss." He grins. "You bet."

We both lean in and start kissing. We pull away and smile before kissing again. A loud gasp made us pull away again. "No! This is not real." Ryujin said. "I like you Xiaojun. Why can't you see that?" She asks him. "I'm sorry but I just Love y/n." He tells her. "Of course you do, it's always y/n!" She gave me a deadly look. "Ryujin calm down!" Yeji pulls her away. "You really gotta stop. You're complaining to how Xiaojun doesn't love you back but what about Hendery? He likes you but you don't return the feelings, he's feeling just as bad as you do. And be happy for Dejun and y/n, they deserve it."

Yeji sighs and takes a breath after letting it all out. "Now go back to the living room and give them some privacy." Ryujin walks out of the room. "Sorry, but you make an amazing pair." She smiles sweetly before leaving and closing the door behind her. "What was that?" Xiaojun shook his head confused. "I don't know." I chuckle. "Can we continue where we stopped?" He asks. "Sure."

My hands messed with his hair as his hands were placed on my hips. Our lips working synchronised as we were making out. "Xiaojun, y/n! We're continuing the game. Oh. Oh I see. I'll let you be." Lucas left the room as quickly as he entered. "Maybe it's better we continue this another time, when no one disturbs us." He winks and takes my hand as we walk out of the bedroom. "Where's Ryujin?" We ask. "She left. I'm sorry." Yeji apologises. "You don't have to apologise in her place. It's not your fault." Hendery tells her. "So do we continue this game?" Mark asks. "Says the person who first didn't wanna play." Karina comments.

"You guys can play but I'm not letting y/n kiss anyone else but me." My eyes widened as Xiaojun pulls me closer and takes me in his embrace. "Ooh, love is in the air!" Winter joyfully sang. "Maybe yeah." I smile. "Okay another game then?" Lucas asks. "Sure. What about beer pong?" We all agree and made the setup. "I'd say, guys against girls." Hendery says. "Not fair!" Yeji pouts. "Why not?" Mark asks. "Lucas can reach over the table with his long arms." We all laugh. "You got y/n, she's too good at this." They whine like kids.

"Hey." Xiaojun sneakily pulls me away as everyone was busy deciding the groups. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I forgot to ask you something." He says. "Oh what is it?" I ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I hug him. "Does this answer your question?" I say. "Mhm I'm not sure yet, maybe I need more confirmation." He tells me, pouting his lips for another kiss. "In front of everyone?" I ask. "They're not looking, please y/n!" I smile and place a quick peck but he pulls me closer, not letting go yet.

~
A/N: I hope this was good~
Have a good day everyone, I hope you're all staying healthy and safe
💚🌱