|YangYang|

YangYang🐏
Word count: 1116
You're peacefully reading until he appears

Y/N's POV

I was in the library reading my book. The last one in these series. It was all quiet until I hear the doors open. I don't bother to look up, I know it are the 2 most annoying guys of our school. The class clowns, Liu YangYang and Wong Kunhang. They're laughing loudly making the librarians to shush them multiple times. I decided to ignore their loud noises. "Um hi y/n." YangYang walks up to me. "Leave." I simply say. "But I didn't do anything. I try to be nice."

"Exactly, you try. But before you know you crack a joke that isn't funny at all and actually hurtful." I say not looking up. "Have I made any joke about you? Ever? No, let me just stay." He says. I close my book and look at him. "Why?" I ask him. "Because I wanna get to know you better." He smiles. "No. Now leave." I say. "Do you like cats?" He asks me. "No." I answer. "How could you not like cats?" He asks me. "Allergies." I tell him. "Ow... do you like dogs?" He asks me.

"No." I tell him. "Then what do you like?" He asks. "Books, I like Books. With many pages and a thick hard cover so it could hurt when I hit people and get them away from me." I innocently smile. YangYang looks at me then the book I was holding. "Don't hurt me please! I got many books at my dorm. I'm sure you'll like them." He smiles. "What books?" I ask. "Fantasy and a few romantic ones I think. I don't really read them. But if you want them you can come over to maybe borrow them one time."

"Sure, when can I come over?" I ask. "Uh I got class in a few minutes but you can come after school." I nod in response. "Okay, I'll be there." I tell him. "I can give you my number so I can send you the address." I shook my head. "We live in the same building, I know where your dorm is." He gasps in surprise. "Oh okay. Then, see you later y/n!" He smiles and waves at me. He then left with Hendery both of them say something and laugh afterwards. Boys. I roll my eyes before turning back to my book.

I look for dorm 317. I knock on the door. I hear many voices from inside before everything went quiet and YangYang opened the door. "Y/n hi, come in." He steps aside for me. "So which books do you have?" I ask. "Oh right let me quickly get them." He walks away. I see some pictures on the walls. I look at them. "Here they are." He walks back. "Your roommate is cute as a kid." I chuckle. "That's not my roommate that's me." YangYang says. "No that's not you." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yes it is." He says. "No it is not." I repeat. "It definitely is. That's me and you just called me cute haha." He cheers. "Whatever. So the books." I smile seeing the tower of books he brought. "Anything you like to read?" He asks me. "I've read those. And that one. This one too. Oh here, this one I haven't." I take the book in my hands. "Uh I'm actually reading that one right now." He says. "Wait... the Liu YangYang reads books?" I raise a brow. "Yes. Is it really that big of a surprise?" He asks.

"Uh yeah! You're the class clown not the bookworm." I say. "Hey I'm pretty smart okay, I do study and like to read books. I just also have fun in my daily life unlike you." He says. "Ah I see. I'm not fun and a nerd. Great that you think like that. Keep the book I'm going." I turn around but he grabs my arm. "Don't go, I didn't mean it like that. I never said you're not fun. That's why I wanna get to know you. Please stay, we could talk or read together, I don't know whatever you like."

He looks me in the eyes, a small pout formed on his lips. "Please don't go yet. I'm really trying my best for you. Ugh damn I sound so desperate I'm sorry." He ruffles his hair frustrated. "I'll stay, but if this is all set up as some sort of joke, I'll haunt you." YangYang laughs. "Don't worry this is not set up. I really wanna get to know you." He seems a bit nervous as he was biting his lip. "You want anything to drink?" He asks me. "Sure, do you have ice tea?" I ask. "I can make tea and let it cool down."

"Let me help you." I follow him to the kitchen. "You have tea, lemons, sugar and ice cubes?" I ask. "Uh I guess so yeah, lemons are there, here's the sugar and tea must be somewhere in these cabinets." He starts opening all of them to look for the tea. "Ah here." He gave me the small box with different teabags. "Thank you." I suddenly hear a purring sound. "D-do you have cats?" I ask. "Uh yeah, 2 to be exact. But don't worry they're in Ten's room." He tells me.

"We also have a dog Bella. I know you don't like dogs but you'll definitely like her. Bella, come here." The dog runs up to YangYang. He picks her up. "You see, she's really sweet and doesn't hurt you." He tells me coming closer with Bella. "Get her away please." I say. "Why? Are you also allergic to her?" He asks worried. "N-no, it's just... Imve never had one and my mom always warned me about dogs. I think that's why I'm scared of them." I awkwardly chuckle. "I know it's stupid." I say. "No it's okay. But you really don't have to worry. Maybe if you come over more that you might even start to like Bella."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask. "Really sure." I giggle at the cute face he was making. "Do you still hate me?" He asks. "I never hated you." I tell him. "Okay. Do you still not like me?" He asks. "You're less annoying than before." I tell him. "Yay improvement!" He puts a fist in the air. "Don't scare her away YangYang." A guy says as he walks into the kitchen. "You're the one scaring her away Xiaojun. Anyway I'm glad we can get to know each other better." He tells me with a big smile.

~
A/N: I don't really know what to say so have a nice day/night everyone!
💚🌱