|Jaehyun|

Jaehyun☁︎
Word count: 807
He's upset

Y/N's POV

"Jaehyun!" I say in a cheery voice as I walk into the living room. I sit down next to him. "Baby." I say looking at him. "No." He pouts. "What no? Babe, honey, sweetie." I tried. "No." A frown was placed on his face as he crossed his arms. It's cute but this is not the moment. "What's wrong? Tell me." I caress his arm. "You wanna know?" He asks and I slowly nod. "It's been a whole day. A whole day that you didn't say or text or called me. All my friends and family did but you? No. My own girlfriend."

He crossed his arms over his chest. "There are 2 things today you could've thought about and for neither of these did you say something, how do you think I must feel. Tonight you may sleep on the couch." My eyes widened. What did I do? "Babe." He was already in the bedroom and loudly closed the door. I sigh, I still don't know what I did wrong. "Jaehyun open the door please." I knocked on it. "Do you remember the 2 special events?" He asks. "N-no."

"Then you're not getting in." I sigh. I take my phone and open my calendar. February 14th, damn it! "Oh god Jaehyun I'm so sorry! I really am! I'm so stupid please forgive me." I hear the door unlock. "Happy birthday!" I awkwardly smile. "And a happy valentines." I open my arms for a hug. Jaehyun does the same and holds me closely. "Thank you and a happy valentine to you too baby." He whispers and placed a small kiss on my cheek. "But this doesn't change that I'm upset." He tells me. "Upset? No don't be, I'll make it up to you!"

"How are we thinking to do that?" He asks. "I'll make you your favourite dessert right now and right here!" I say. "It's almost midnight. You're now still going to make dessert?" He asks. "Yes, doesn't that cheer you up a little? And for your birthday: if there's something you still want just ask me and I get it as a present." I tell him. "But I don't need any presents. All I waited for was just for you to tell me or text me a happy birthday." He tells me. "I'm sorry that I forgot." I apologise.

"But come now, you can watch me bake a cake." I take his hand and pull him with me. Jaehyun sits on one of the stools as I take the ingredients and supplies. I measure everything and start making everything. "Thank you." Jaehyun suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and placed kisses on my cheek. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I smile and kiss him in the lips. "This has to go into the oven right now." I put the cake into the oven. "And now we can..." I interrupted him. "Now I can make the icing for the cake."

"Oh yeah. I'll just sit here and watch." He sits down again. Not long after I finished making the icing the cake was ready. I start decorating. "You wanna help?" I ask. "I'm not the greatest at that. But sure." He gets up and stands next to me. "Can you wash the strawberries and cut them?" Jaehyun complied as I put the icing on. "We can make a heart with the strawberries." He chuckles. "Great idea!" I smile. We put the strawberries in a heart shape. "Oh so cute." I commented. "Perfect." Jaehyun gives me a hug and a kiss on my head.

"Shall we eat?" I ask. "Oh I was thinking we could eat it in the morning." He says. "Unhealthy breakfast, like that." I joked. "Can we now just lay in bed with a movie, cuddling?" Jaehyun's secretly a softie for these things. But I enjoyed it as well. "Yes please!" Jaehyun picks me up and takes me to our bedroom. We got changed into our pj's and settled down. "I just wanted to say sorry again that I forgot, I really don't know what's wrong with me." I tell Jaehyun.

"Are you feeling bad now?" He asks. "A little yeah." I tell him. "Oh that's my fault, you shouldn't feel so bad about it. It can happen and I might've overreacted a little as well. My bad, sorry. I still love you." I smile widely. "I love you too babe." We give each other a loving kiss. "And now movie time." We chose a movie on his laptop. Ha placed his arm around my shoulder as we watch it together. My head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was a great ending of the day. And I will never ever forget how special February 14th is.

~
A/N: I was thinking of doing a reaction kinda thing about showering together, no mature stuff only fluff but I wanna know what y'all think of it and which unit?
💚🌱