|Ten|

Ten
Word count: 1003
-

Ten's POV

"Ten! Baby!" Y/n runs up to me. "What is it?" I ask her. "It's Christmas eve, we should decorate the tree so Santa can come tomorrow." She smiles. "You know Santa..." she cut me off. "We're doing secret santa with WayV so no I don't know who my Santa is." She crosses her arms. "You're so cute." I ruffle her hair. "So let's decorate now, you said we'd do it today because it's more fun than weeks before." She reminded. "That brain of yours doesn't forget a thing I say huh?" She shook her head with a big smile.

"I don't forget a thing. Now let's decorate and get out of that chair." She pulls me out of the chair and takes me to the living room. The boxes with the decorations were already placed across the room. "No help me please." I smile at her and start decorating with her. "First the lights." She tells me. "There are so many." I sigh. "Exactly why we start now." She tells me. We first untangle all the lights before we start hanging them in the tree. "Will we do the red ones or the silver ones?" Y/n asks.

"Can we do something different and use these?" I ask pointing at the rose gold and white ones. "These? Sure. And the at the top the star." She smiles. We continue decorating with the different ornaments. "It's so pretty." Y/n's eyes sparkled. "You're even prettier." I grin and kiss her cheek. "Cheesy." She chuckles. "Just this one. Sit on my shoulders then you can reach the top better." I tell her as I gave y/n the star. She gets onto my shoulders, I hold her tightly so she wouldn't fall. "Almost, just a little more to the front." She says.

I take a few steps. "I can't go any farther, I'm practically standing in the tree." I say. I hear her laugh. "Yes!" I hear her cheer. "Can I put you down now?" I ask. "Why? Am I too heavy?" I shook my head. "Because I wanna hug you and give you a kiss." I tell her. I put y/n back down. "It's a beautiful tree." I say. "But I still think you're prettier." I hug her and kiss her lips. "Merry Christmas eve." She smiles. "Merry Christmas eve." I tell her back.

Y/N's POV

"And who are you the Santa of this year?" I ask Ten. "I'm not telling you." He boops my nose. "Oh please baby tell me." He shook his head. "I'll tell you who I got." I say. "No y/n, that will ruin all the fun of secret Santa." He tells me. "Fine." I pout. "Hot coco and Home Alone?" He asks me making me look up and smile again. "You know me so well." We get to the kitchen and make some hot coco for us. "Cookies?" I ask him. "The ones you made yourself?" He asks. "They're for tomorrow with the guys."

"What, oh please! We can leave some for them." Ten pleads. "You know what, we can eat marshmallows instead." I take the pack of marshmallows out of the cabinet. We settled on the couch and turn on the movie. "Kevin's such a troublemaker." Ten shook his head. "Oh so like you huh." I joked. "Hey! Maybe more like you." He pokes my sides. "Aah stop it!" I yell out between laughter. "Why? Are we ticklish?" I nod. "I can't hear you." He teases. "Yes I am! Please stop now!" I had tears from laughter.

"Guys come in, merry Christmas!" I smile as the 6 boys walk in. "Merry Christmas to you too." Kun smiles. Everyone put their presents underneath the tree. It was filled now. "When can we open them?" YangYang asks. "After dinner." Ten tells him. "But that's so long." Lucas sighs. "You'll have to wait just like everybody else." WinWin tells him. "Then can we start eating?" Hendery asks. "Almost." I tell him before going back to the kitchen. "What are we eating?" Xiaojun asks me. "Turkey is in the oven and I got different side dishes. As dessert, I made cookies and there's also cake."

"Sounds delicious." He smiles. "It definitely is. Because my princess can cook as the best." Ten kissed my cheek as he holds me in his arms. "Quickly who are you Santas for?" Xiaojun asks. "We're not saying that, neither are you y/n!" Ten tells me. "Ugh, but I wanna day it already!" I whined. "Maybe we can open our presents already and then y/n can say who she got." YangYang suggests. "No, you'll wait until last." Kun said. "Aww. That's not fair." The younger crosses his arms over his chest.

"Is it now time for the presents?" Hendery asks. "Christmas is not all about the presents you know." Sicheng said. "I know... also the delicious food y/n makes us every year." Lucas smiles. We laugh a little. We give our presents one by one. "This one's for Xiaojun." Kun have him the red and white striped package. He opened it and looks really happy with it. "And who was my Santa?" He asks. "It was me! I'm your secret Santa! Are you happy with it?" I ask him. "It's amazing! Thank you!" He gave me a hug. "Okay next one's for y/n."

I open my presents and looked at Ten. "It must be you." I say. "Maybe. Are you happy?" He asks me. "Of course I am, that's exactly what I wanted, thank you baby." I hug him and give him a kiss. "So what did you get?" The guys ask me curiously. "What I got? Uh clothes." I say. "Show us! Take it out of the box." YangYang tells me. "I'm not sure." I awkwardly chuckle. "It's not just clothes is it?" Kun asks. "It's lingerie." I say a bit shy. "But I'm really happy with it!" I hug Ten once again.

~
A/N: look I'd die to have this in reality, the whole decorating thing with your s/o and then doing the secret Santa thing.
💚🌱