|Johnny|

Johnny
Word count: 900
-

Y/N's POV

I got food for all 23 the guys and all the staff that are working here. I placed the food on the tables. I had to go a few times back to the car to then get back inside. "Oh food, who got this here?" I hear Chenle. "You're welcome." I smile. He looks at me and gasps. "Y/n! Since when did you get here? Omg guys, y/n's here!" He yells, catching everyone's attention. "Y/n, oh it's been so long!" Jungwoo comes to hug me. "I missed you guys too." I say.

"Where is she? I heard y/n's here!" I look up to see Johnny rushing towards me. "Y/n!" He picks me up. "Ooh food, for us?" I nod. "And the staff as well." I informed, a few staff looking up from their phones with a smile. "You're the best, thanks!" He hugs me before taking some food. "Why didn't you call to say you're coming?" He asks me. "I wanted it to be a surprise. So, surprise!" He chuckles. "Here take some for you too." He shoves a muffin in my mouth. "Y/n, hey." Ten walks up.

"Hey Ten, want food. Take as much as you want before Chenle and Jungwoo eat everything." I look at the 2 who were taking food as if their life's depended on it. "Thanks. So what brought you here?" He asks. "Wanting to see my favourite boys." I smile. "Favourite boys? I bet I'm your number one." He wiggles his eyebrows. "No. Don't get your hopes up, we all know it's me." Johnny says. "Isn't it y/n?" He looks up at me since he sat down. "I'm not saying anything." I press my lips together. "We know you like Johnny." Jaehyun let's out as he passed us.

"What? No, that's not true. Johnny's just my best friend." I awkwardly chuckle. "I have to go to the bathroom." I look away from them as I rush off. "Wait, are you serious?" Taeyong asks. "With what?" I ask. "That you just see him as a friend?" He asks. "Why?" I furrow. "Well someone caught it somewhere that you like Johnny and he seemed very happy about it. And now he looks a bit sad when you said you're friends." He explains to me. "So you think he likes me back?" I question.

"I'm pretty sure he does." He tells me. "So what you're telling me is that I should just confess in front of everyone?" He shrugs. "That's up to you. All I'm trying to say is stop lying to yourself." He tells me. "But I can't do it. I can't confess to Johnny." I say. "Why not? You both like each other!" He was confused, I'd be too in his place. "I can't say that." I turn around and enter the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I sigh deeply and breathe in and out heavily. I fresh up a bit before going out again.

"Hey." I got startled by Haechan. "What did you do to Johnny?" I give him a confused look. "Look at him." He points at Johnny. He was still sitting on the same spot as before, no smile as usual, looking down at his hands. "I accidentally friend zoned him." I say. "Why?" He asks in shock. "It's an accident, I panicked." I say. "You're going to him right now and take it back." I shook my head. I can't face him anymore." But Haechan already pushed me his way out. "Oh hey." Johnny faked a smile.

"I'm sorry from earlier." I apologise. "What do you mean?" He asks. "I friend zoned you as I was freaking out. But I didn't know you liked me the same way I do." I tell him. "You like me?" He asks, the sparkle back in his eyes. "Yes." I shyly nod. "Then do you want to go out some time?" He asked me out. "No." I blurt out. "W-why? I thought you liked me." I sigh and sit on the chair next to me. "I'm scared... to date. You remember my ex-boyfriend, after my breakup with him I was a total mess and it took me so long to smile again."

"I know. I helped you out during that time. I cared for you." He says. "Well I'm scared it'll happen again and that I won't be able to find love ever again." I tell him. "Y/n, you shouldn't think about it. You know I'd only want the best for you. And what he did to you was horrible, no one could ever do that to someone as precious as you." He holds my hand. "But what if it does happen again?" I question. "Not with me. I promise you that. I could never hurt you like that!"

He looks me deep in the eyes. "Please y/n, give it a chance. And if I ever hurt you, you can do it back to me." I look at him and see him smile as an angel. "I really really like you." He tells me. "And I really like you too." I hug him. "Then will you date me?" I nod and smile. "Yes Johnny." He smiles as if he's the luckiest guy in the world. "You won't regret anything." He pecks my cheek making me blush.

~
A/N: I'm trying to be more active on Instagram again. And I might as well upload a Jeno book soon but first some little changes before uploading the first chapter
💚🌱