|Jisung pt2|

Jisung 🐣
Word count: 1100
The next morning
It was requested for a part 2

Y/N's POV

Someone shook me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and groan at the bright light from outside. "Where am I?" I ask looking around through squinted eyes. "Y/n you're at our dorm." Jeno tells me. "Why am I here?" Was my next question. "Well we all drank a lot and I guess you fell asleep or so. I don't know, I don't even remember how I got in my own bed." He chuckles. I look next to me and see Jisung. I sit up in shock, why am I in his arms?

"Hey y/n, feeling good?" Jaemin laughs. "You're mean." I groan. "No I'm sober and go through life without a hangover." He smiles happily. "Can I ask why I'm with Jisung on the couch?" I follow him to the kitchen. "You're dating him now apparently. You 2 confessed and even shared a kiss, how cute." I couldn't remember anything and I feel bad about it. "Oh shi-" I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. "Ah I hate life." I sigh. "Move it I need the toilet." Haechan shove me aside. "Why do people get hangovers?"

"It's called karma." Jaemin cheers from the kitchen. "Shut up, don't be so loud. My head hurts." Renjun says. We all sit at the table with headaches. "Good morning Jisungie!" I Look behind me and see a sleepy Jisung with messy hair. "Woah, what happened?" He asks with a hoarse voice and he sits next to me. "You and y/n are dating." Chenle tells him. "What? For real?" Jisung's head shot up. "Yup. Congratulations." Chenle giggles. "Thanks... I guess. Y/n I'm so sorry I don't remember." He tells me. "Don't worry she also forgot." Jeno smiles.

"Here's food, let it taste." Jaemin placed a few plates down full with eggs and bacon. He also made us toast. "Y/n. Your phone has been ringing all morning by the way." I furrow and take my phone. My eyes widened as I saw 16 missed calls from mom. "Oh no, she's going to kill me." I say. "Weren't you supposed to help your mom at that party?" Renjun asks and I nod. "I'm way too late." I sigh. "I can bring you." Jaemin says. We both get up and get out. "Bye guys, take care." I wave them bye.

"We're here." Jaemin stops in front of my house. "Thank you so much." I thank him. "No problem and good luck with your mom." He chuckles lightly. "Will she notice I have a hangover?" I ask. "Maybe if you freshen up first, that it'll be alright." He tells me. I nod and unbuckle my seatbelt. I get out of the car and get inside. "Y/n where have you been?" Dad asks worried. "I was with Jaemin and his friends, I accidentally fell asleep there. I'm sorry." I tell him. "Okay, go get changed quickly before your mom sees you."

I get to my room and freshen up. I then wear the dress my mom expects me to wear. I wanted to walk out but rushed to the bathroom first. How am I going to do this all afternoon? I walk downstairs and mom noticed me. "Where were you? You're way too late." She whisper yelled. "Sorry I was with Jaemin and his friends." I explained to her. "Of course. You're lucky he's just your cousin." She sighs. "What do you mean with that?" I ask. "If he wasn't, I would've forbidden you to see him any longer." She tells me.

"What? Why? He's like my best friend. Why do you hate him so much?" I ask. "Because he and his friends are a bad influence on you." She says. "That's not true, they took care of me past night." I tell her. "Why? Y/n what happened?" She asks me. "We had a few drinks and I fell asleep on their couch." I softly say. "Okay that's enough, I'm calling your aunt and you are grounded. Now get everyone something to drink." She tells me. I go to the kitchen and do what mom told me to.

2:00pm all of the people are still here and I'm still feeling a little nauseous. "Y/n what great to see you." One of my mom's friends said. I just nod. She kept talking but I didn't listen. "Can you excuse me." I run off to the bathroom once again. That's it, I'm never drinking again. When I get back I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll go open it." Dad says and went to the front door. Suddenly 6 loud voices enter the house. My eyes widened seeing all of them walk in making so much noise. They were followed by my aunt.

"How dare you say my son's a bad influence for your daughter. Y/n doesn't even want to be here." She tells my mom. "Don't tell me what y/n wants, you don't even know what she wants." Mom says. "Y/n, what do you want?" They look at me. "Sorry mom. But this is not me. I rather be with my friends... and boyfriend." I take Jisung's hand. "And have fun with them." I smile. "Let's go." He tells me. I nod in response and we all walk out. "Thank you." I smile. "No problem."

"Don't be so awkward around each other. You weren't before you dated so why now?" Chenle says. "it's different. We're dating now." Jisung says. "Come here." I pull him closer by his collar and kissed him. Jisung was surprised and just stares at me. I give him a sweet smile. "Let's go now. Y/n you're staying with me okay?" I nod at my aunt's question. "Thank you so much." I smile. "All of you can come too. Have a chill afternoon and I'll cook." She tells us. "Mom, are you sure?" Jaemin asks her. "Why. Because half of them have a hangover? That's a reason more for me to invite them and take care of them."

Before we walked to the car Jisung squeezed my hand lightly. "We both don't remember much from yesterday but I really like you a lot y/n. I won't disappoint you as a boyfriend and I'll be good to you." He smiles. "I like you too Jisung. And I know you will. You're a great guy, no doubts about that." We hug for a while until Renjun calls for us. "Are you still coming or what?" We let go and awkwardly laugh. "We're coming."

~
A/N: It took me longer cuz I fell asleep and then I realised I still had homework :/ but here it finally is!
💚🌱