|Lucas|

Lucas
Word count: 502
You lost your memory

Y/N POV

I had recovered, I was healthy and could do anything again. I was all fine again. At least that's what I get told. I have recovered except for the memories that I have lost. I couldn't remember anything that happened before I woke up at the hospital. We gotten into a car crash they told me, but I didn't remember. I couldn't even remember with who I was in a car. And I still struggle with my memory, I forget the smallest things in just a finger snap.

"Lucas, where's my pc?" I ask him. "On it's usual spot baby." He tells me. I blankly stare at him. "You forgot again? It's okay, it's in our room at your desk." He tells me, I nod and go to our room. I found my pc and opened it right away not wasting a second. I searched how to get back my memory or to keep remembering things. I'm tired of always having to ask things that I forgot or just not knowing the great times together with Lucas that he always talks about. I'm sure he's tired of it too.

"What are you doing?" I quickly closed my laptop. "Nothing." I tell him. "Okay. Oh so I got some food from Kun, we can have lunch right now. It's ready in the kitchen." He tells me. I get up from my chair and walk to the kitchen. I saw the food, it looks so tasty. I got myself a plate until Lucas walks into the kitchen with my pc. "Why'd you look this up?" He asks me. "Because I know we both had enough of me not remembering anything." I tell him. "It's normal, I understand it and it just takes time right."

"No you don't get it. What if it only gets worse? And I forgot more important things, what if I forget even more about us? I don't want to forget you." He comforts me with a hug. "Doctors said you'll be fine, it won't get worse. You won't ever forget me, I know you love me too much for that." He says with a giggle. "Doctors say so much all the time. We don't know if I'll be fine. I'm just so scared. Bebe, I can't forget about you." I sobbed.

"You won't I promise. How can you forget about me if we see each other every day, hear each other's voices, there's no such thing as in you forgetting about me." He tells me. "Don't be scared okay, I love you no matter what happens." His lips softly touch mine in a kiss. His kisses I can never forget, it's the soft and happy feeling as if it's our first kiss every time again. "I'm sure you'll get your memory back one day." He tells me. "But when?" I ask. "I wish I could tell you but let's take it with slow steps okay?" I nod in response.

~
A/N: this was really really short I'm sorry
💚🌱